New generation of pop punk

Champ182

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I won't listen to MGK again until @FAPLORD comes back.

It's not quite the same.

Why did he even leave again?

I don't like MGK's rap, but can we acknowledge his Eminem diss was pretty good? Why is Eminem so angry still is a good point..

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Guys, calm down, he’s probably just devoting his time to his friend. Don’t be rude.

Ah, right, we should always assume someone is taking care of a paraplegic friend and that his friend should feel in debt to and saved by a man making over 100K.

How many times do you think he made his friend refinance his mortgage under him? 5?

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

No, that's the right choice if you could only pick one.

Yeah, but last time I said that Speedo had a panic attack saying we are not looking out for his health and being selfish or w.e.

I just liked the guy?  Easily top 3 most entertaining posters here if not #1.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jan______dalf said:

Yeah, but last time I said that Speedo had a panic attack saying we are not looking out for his health and being selfish or w.e.

Absolutely #1. Every good message board needs a wildly prolific shit stirrer who just keeps conversation churning by any means necessary. Not a troll, trolling annoys other people into submission and sucks the life out of the place, but someone who is a little too obsessive and has a knack for controversial opinions and tall tales and just keeps showing up every day for more. That was Oliver.

I mean his ridiculous "bro code" story alone inspired more activity than all of my posts combined over the past decade of being here.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Absolutely #1. Every good message board needs a wildly prolific shit stirrer who just keeps conversation churning by any means necessary. Not a troll, trolling annoys other people into submission and sucks the life out of the place, but someone who is a little too obsessive and has a knack for controversial opinions and tall tales and just keeps showing up every day for more. That was Oliver.

He was a genius.  In the midst of his controversial opinions getting everyone in an indignation state, he forwards us a video of his doorbell cam and him cleaning something off his gutter or something of the likes and falling over?  I've never laughed so hard, genuinely.  He puts all those provocateurs to shame that were so popular during the Trump days.  Oli kept a likeness about him despite it all.  Well, maybe not for everyone, but I was a huge fan.  Would put a poster up in my room.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jan______dalf said:

He was a genius.  In the midst of his controversial opinions getting everyone in an indignation state, he forwards us a video of his doorbell cam and him cleaning something off his gutter or something of the likes and falling over?  I've never laughed so hard, genuinely.  

He was checking on the raccoons and he got attacked!

5 minutes ago, jan______dalf said:

Oli kept a likeness about him despite it all. 

That's not what that word means.

43 minutes ago, jan______dalf said:

he forwards us a video of his doorbell cam and him cleaning something off his gutter or something of the likes and falling over?

37 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

He was checking on the raccoons and he got attacked!

Didn't he also post a doorbell cam video of someone he thought was committing a burglary but they were just walking down the sidewalk in a sweatshirt or something like that? Maybe I'm mixing up some stories haha

1 hour ago, jan______dalf said:

What are you jabbering on about?