New generation of pop punk

Champ182

14 hours ago, Elisa said:

Why does the emo/trap scene keep doing this to blink 

I’m usually open-minded for new pop punk artists and attempts to push the genre forward in new ways…. But this song is a disaster.

oh ya, and that new Machine Gun Kelly album is fire!  Love it!

I know nearly everyone here hates him,  but give this one a try (I promise it’s catchy and you probably won’t hate it)

19 minutes ago, scoobs said:

I’m usually open-minded for new pop punk artists and attempts to push the genre forward in new ways…. But this song is a disaster.

oh ya, and that new Machine Gun Kelly album is fire!  Love it!

I know nearly everyone here hates him,  but give this one a try (I promise it’s catchy and you probably won’t hate it)

Hates the mark hoppus song but loves MGK 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sk8er Prince MGK_4ever boi said:

Is it as good or nearly as Tickets To My Downfall?  Haven't heard any new tracks to really pull me in like that one had Concerts for Aliens and I was sold.

"Cool like Mark Hoppus" is a good line by the way.  We all felt that, give them some credit.

It’s a bit of a grower.  I think I like TTMD more, but this one’s got some good ones too.  Born with horns, god save me, maybe, mainstream sellout, 5150, fake love don’t last are my favorites 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

That new MGK album is shite btw. His first one was much better. I’m sick of his voice too. His vocal is boring 

Sad, but sort of true.  The first one was new and exciting, but you could tell this would not need to be any songs longer due to his voice being pretty one dimensional.  He should just switch genres again and become a feature king for pop punk now instead.  What a short lived but immaculate pop punk career.  

7 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

Every song sounds the same. The guitar work is boring, his voice is boring, his lyrics are cringey as fuck. California and Nine shit all over it and they’re bottom tier blink albums. 

What’s it like to hate with all the fiber of your being?

Sticking to my claim earlier, album is a grower.  5150 is an absolute slapper

• 3 weeks later...