New generation of pop punk

Champ182

3 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

This is why he's good, honestly.

Awareness.

Other artists could learn from him. He knows the pop punk thing is getting stale already so switching it up again to what he feels.  Nothing gimmicky about it imo.  He's good at both, I don't like rap so I'm out but I look forward to his return with something new next time hopefully with some new inspiration from wandering off the pop punk road.

On 4/26/2022 at 7:42 PM, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

This is why he's good, honestly.

Awareness.

Other artists could learn from him. He knows the pop punk thing is getting stale already so switching it up again to what he feels.  Nothing gimmicky about it imo.  He's good at both, I don't like rap so I'm out but I look forward to his return with something new next time hopefully with some new inspiration from wandering off the pop punk road.

He has not ever been good at pop punk. No memorable riffs, lyrics, all a bunch of gimmicks. Eat it. I tried listening to his wack ass music and not one song is memorable or ever got stuck in my head. Couldn’t recall any of that garbage if you put a wiener in my face. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Crab 1
  • Pickle 2

15 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

He has not ever been good at pop punk. No memorable riffs, lyrics, all a bunch of gimmicks. Eat it. I tried listening to his wack ass music and not one song is memorable or ever got stuck in my head. Couldn’t recall any of that garbage if you put a wiener in my face. 

Welcome back!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

Diddy ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

listened to the newest machine gun kelly album for the first time. meh. I still love Tickets to My Downfall but this one doesn't do much for me. Emo Girl is a jam though.

Sad, am not finding myself to listen to it but anticipate it being pretty mediocre in comparison.  Which is not something I want to listen to. MGK needs to hit 10s to stay in pop punk