New generation of pop punk

Champ182

It’s grown on me a bit but still a bit meh imo. Pop punk subreddit seem to love it though. 

One of my faves from them is

One of the best modern pop songs 

they would have been huge in the early 2000s

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

It’s grown on me a bit but still a bit meh imo. Pop punk subreddit seem to love it though. 

One of my faves from them is

One of the best modern pop songs 

they would have been huge in the early 2000s

I love Neck Deep and this new single does very little for me.  The chorus is just a total miss IMO

10 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

wait... so Parker Canon started a second band that sounds almost exactly the same as The Story So Far?

Ya but they also do blink and FOB covers at their shows, so it’s cool with me 

listened through once, pretty damn good!    Hope Parker gets back to writing for TSSFs new album (assuming that exists)

I just really wonder how it’ll affect the new (possible) TSSF music now that they’ve kicked out their bassist. Parker seems much more passionate about No Pressure too. Not getting my hopes up for any new TSSF stuff atm as things are looking now. Hope I’m wrong though. 

I think NPs previous EP was alright but none of the songs really move me in any way. Have listened through the new stuff twice and it’s the same, doesn’t excite me.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Maddey said:

I just really wonder how it’ll affect the new (possible) TSSF music now that they’ve kicked out their bassist. Parker seems much more passionate about No Pressure too. Not getting my hopes up for any new TSSF stuff atm as things are looking now. Hope I’m wrong though. 

I think NPs previous EP was alright but none of the songs really move me in any way. Have listened through the new stuff twice and it’s the same, doesn’t excite me.

Did we ever hear why he got the boot?  It really bums me out to think we may not get new TSSF soon, or ever again.  Feels that way, it’s been so long.  I think I’m in the minority with Proper Dose, it’s their best album front-to-back.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, scoobs said:

Did we ever hear why he got the boot?  It really bums me out to think we may not get new TSSF soon, or ever again.  Feels that way, it’s been so long.  I think I’m in the minority with Proper Dose, it’s their best album front-to-back.

No they haven’t said anything about it, which is really strange. There are rumors that say it has something to do with Parker, as he and Kelen have unfollowed each other on IG or sth but who knows. It sucks. Yeah the thought really bums me out as well. They announced that a new record was in the making back in Feb but it has been quiet since and now we have the situation with Kelen so, doesn’t look too bright 😭

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, scoobs said:

Hard to believe the best pop punk anthem of the last decade still belongs to this guy

Hard to believe because it’s not true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1