New generation of pop punk

Champ182

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2023 at 2:23 PM, scoobs said:

More new Hot Mulligan, only listened a couple times and wasn't enthralled but perhaps a grower

Not as strong as Shhh! Golf Is On but I'm still really excited for the album. You'll Be Fine is still one of my most played albums. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

They’ve been absolute shite since All Killer. What an album that is btw. Everything else they’ve done has been shite apart from maybe one or two songs. 

Hard disagree. All Killer No Filler is the most overrated album. What a waste of a great title on that, Does This Look Infected or Chuck are the real No Filler albums. 

Half Hour -> Underclass Hero is one of the best run of albums for any pop punk band ever. They haven’t been great for a while, but once they got Brown Sound back, they have put on awesome live shows. I saw them with Blink in 2001 at Edgefest 2 and again recently with Offspring, they were great both times. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Worst poster here said:

Half Hour -> Underclass Hero is one of the best run of albums for any pop punk band ever. They haven’t been great for a while, but once they got Brown Sound back, they have put on awesome live shows. I saw them with Blink in 2001 at Edgefest 2 and again recently with Offspring, they were great both times. 

Are they even classed as a pop punk band? 

50 minutes ago, Obvious said:

Hard disagree. All Killer No Filler is the most overrated album. What a waste of a great title on that, Does This Look Infected or Chuck are the real No Filler albums. 

I hard disagree with you big man