New generation of pop punk

3 hours ago, Kay said:

There's such a push for things to be exactly as perfect as records, robbing live performances of what make them unique. Did you know they can live pitch correct vocal performances now? They can fix your bum notes on the fucking go. It's insane. 

my band in high school used to play with live autotune and that was 10-11 years ago! though to be fair sounding electronic/robotic was part of what we were going for. it just so happened to luckily double as a way to disguise my shit singing ability 😂

• Like 2
  • Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do we even have members under 18 here? don't tell feeling_this...

Travis and MGK did the album live,   

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Mard_Smartiest_Blinkfan said:

thats a terrific album and john felldman worked on it

im not on the "hating petite charlotte is kool"

lol hating good charlotte.. ahah grow up already

That was the first album I ever bought with my own money and I love it still to this day. Finally saw them live a few years ago and they played a lot of songs off that record. It was probably one of the most fun shows I've been to! They were my intro to pop punk.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

That was the first album I ever bought with my own money and I love it still to this day. Finally saw them live a few years ago and they played a lot of songs off that record. It was probably one of the most fun shows I've been to! They were my intro to pop punk.

when theres the cracking noises and the hold on riff starts,

when Joel says "all the things we talked about, you know they stay on my mind" with that deep music in the back

the palm muted guitar in young and the hopeless that sounds so big and like a big fan spinning totally fitting the colour and theme of the song

that beautiful acoustic riff at the beginning of emotionless with that dark and rainy day feel with that bit of golden light shining in

theres of everything on that record

fast slow 

up down

it talks about so many interesting life stuff in ways that realy gets you and that cuts realy deep

every song feels like another chapter in the book

thats the signature of a masterpiece

cDiNlQu.jpeg