Jump to content
 

New generation of pop punk


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

This has become like the Leo Dehoe thread where 2 or 3 people who hate him just couldn't help themselves and HAD to keep posting there even though the forum has like 25 sections and 45 million other topics to post in.

That's quite the astute observation there,  Einstein. Please, go on, wow us with more of your intellect!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do we even have members under 18 here? don't tell feeling_this...

time for Halsey to make a pop punk album too

Travis and MGK did the album live,   

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

This has become like the Leo Dehoe thread where 2 or 3 people who hate him just couldn't help themselves and HAD to keep posting there even though the forum has like 25 sections and 45 million other topics to post in.

Actually, if you paid attention, I had dropped it and left, and was baited back in for my opinion on his shitty SNL performance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Actually, if you paid attention, I had dropped it and left, and was baited back in for my opinion on his shitty SNL performance. 

And I didn't say anything about good or bad either. I don't like it, but I understand why people do, it's well produced pop punk. Nothing less and nothing more. 

I just don't like his voice, and believe me, I've had to listen to it as my girlfriend loves it 😶

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Actually, if you paid attention, I had dropped it and left, and was baited back in for my opinion on his shitty SNL performance. 

Ignore the pedo, he just likes to chime in every once in a while to throw the FBI off his trail.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just heard a few tracks off the new Goldfinger album, not bad. Standing on the Beach has some great melodies, and sounds like Dan Adriano makes a short cameo.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tom Bot said:

Why didn't Travis play on SNL with MGK?

Probably so he didn't have to bus from LA to NYC on one week notice, but I have no idea.

That other guy drums for MGK too

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this has been discussed yet. 

Idk who this guy is but his voice is much less annoying than MGK and Avril is... There? Lol. interesting to see how well the track is doing. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kay said:

Not sure if this has been discussed yet. 

Idk who this guy is but his voice is much less annoying than MGK and Avril is... There? Lol. interesting to see how well the track is doing. 

 

Apparently these two are dating...he has Avril’s name tattooed on the back of his next lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Apparently these two are dating...he has Avril’s name tattooed on the back of his next lol. 

Eww.

You ever have someone's relationship choices ruin their appeal? Avril can kiss my sweet dick goodbye now.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Eww.

You ever have someone's relationship choices ruin their appeal? Avril can kiss my sweet dick goodbye now.

You didn’t close the door on her when she married the guy from Nickelback?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Apparently these two are dating...he has Avril’s name tattooed on the back of his next lol. 

Mate between knowing whose dating who and who follows who on Instagram you’re just a regular high school gossip girl aren’t ya? You sure you’re not a MGK fan?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Russel Coight said:

Mate between knowing whose dating who and who follows who on Instagram you’re just a regular high school gossip girl aren’t ya? You sure you’re not a MGK fan?

I can’t help Facebook algorithms but go ahead and attack me for what pops up in my feed. And not a chance, MGK is shit from his raps to his “pop punk” whatever you wanna call it...garbage is garbage

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Yeah how do you go from Deryk from Sum 41 to the guy from Nickelback?

They both are technically Canadian rock bands I suppose lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I can’t help Facebook algorithms but go ahead and attack me for what pops up in my feed. And not a chance, MGK is shit from his raps to his “pop punk” whatever you wanna call it...garbage is garbage

Fucking hell Cringelord it was a joke. I was making fun of myself Liking teen shit too mate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Russel Coight said:

Fucking hell Cringelord it was a joke. I was making fun of myself Liking teen shit too mate. 

I mean you’re not wrong I sounded like a gossip girl lol just saying I can’t help some of the weird shit I see, just by chance 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

You didn’t close the door on her when she married the guy from Nickelback?

Nah, he seems like a nice enough guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...