New generation of pop punk

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do we even have members under 18 here? don't tell feeling_this...

time for Halsey to make a pop punk album too

Travis and MGK did the album live,   

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

MGK Tickets to My Downfall tour just announced for fall! Not with blink though 

Lameeee. Glad it’s not with blink 

• Crab 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, scoobs said:

New KennyHoopla ft Travis on drums/writing.  This kids the real deal, what a fuckin banger.  Fans of early blink should listen.  

this is fucking awesome

• Like 1

It's alright. Very generic but the lyrics are funny in places. Easily slaps over modern blink though. 

On 4/27/2021 at 8:52 PM, Scott. said:

Why is everyone making pop punk songs haha 

This just came up on recommended and I'll be honest I actually really like this haha

21 hours ago, scoobs said:

New KennyHoopla ft Travis on drums/writing.  This kids the real deal, what a fuckin banger.  Fans of early blink should listen.  

Who the fuck is KennyHoopla lol

New MGK with the dude from Sleeping with Sirens, not gonna lie, of the two new songs he's dropped I'm not really feeling either of them so far. 

New Girlfriends song which dropped on last Thursday, it's not to bad just wish it was a bit longer really. 

Also KennyHoopla has been added to the 'Tickets to my Downfall' US tour, such a great addition! He's also dropping an EP with Travis in June which contains 'Hollywood Sucks', which is fucking great btw!

On 5/15/2021 at 10:31 AM, scoobs said:

Whoa this is pretty sweet! I'm skeptical of anything Travis touches lately unfortunately but this is surprisingly decent. I'll check out more of his stuff.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Whoa this is pretty sweet! I'm skeptical of anything Travis touches lately unfortunately but this is surprisingly decent. I'll check out more of his stuff.

Genuinely, check out the Willow Smith one. Legit have had it stuck in my head since the other day, it totally shocked me. Its fucking great. 

• Like 1
On 5/16/2021 at 3:58 PM, Patient #48273 said:

The main guy in the video. He's singing.

The guy playing the drums is Travis.

Feels like Travis is on every damn pop punk release nowadays

8 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

New MGK with the dude from Sleeping with Sirens, not gonna lie, of the two new songs he's dropped I'm not really feeling either of them so far. 

New Girlfriends song which dropped on last Thursday, it's not to bad just wish it was a bit longer really. 

Also KennyHoopla has been added to the 'Tickets to my Downfall' US tour, such a great addition! He's also dropping an EP with Travis in June which contains 'Hollywood Sucks', which is fucking great btw!

I enjoyed the girlfriends album

Is it a Yellowcard cover, the mgk song you're talking about?

Edit: I misread, it wasn't mgk and it wasn't the yellowcard song either. That one is better though. Carry on

11 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

I’m a big fan of MGKs foray into pop punk thus far, and at first I didn’t much care for this latest one but damn if it doesn’t catch on and live inside your head 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Elisa said:

this sounds way too much like Be My Escape 

Fuck that's a blast from the past lol. I really liked Relient K but goddamn the christianity whoring in their music really put me off. 

Just now, Scott. said:

Not pop punk but is it me or does this sound like misery business in the chorus?

Very similar melody and chord structure, yes. not direct though.