Fave non-christmas films that make you feel Christmassy?

Kay

2 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Personally I’d say watch Alien and then Aliens..they’re kind of a package deal in my mind. 

aliens is my favorite out of the two but you kind of have to watch the first one to get into the universe IMO.

Yeah Aliens is better but you need both to really get it. Great movies. 

• Like 1

Watched Home Alone, Love Actually and Christmas With The Kranks so far. Gonna watch muppets Christmas Carol on Christmas eve and we always watch The Snowman/Father Christmas (not sure if Americans have those, very british cartoon Christmas movie shorts) on christmas morning but apart from that I don't think I'll watch any others this year. 

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Watched Home Alone, Love Actually and Christmas With The Kranks so far. Gonna watch muppets Christmas Carol on Christmas eve and we always watch The Snowman/Father Christmas (not sure if Americans have those, very british cartoon Christmas movie shorts) on christmas morning but apart from that I don't think I'll watch any others this year. 

In primary school our english teacher used to make us watch the Snowman and Father Christmas every year, I don't know why but they always bring back such fond memories.  

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

In primary school our english teacher used to make us watch the Snowman and Father Christmas every year, I don't know why but they always bring back such fond memories.  

They're bloody brilliant that's why :P hahahaha 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I watched it a couple of weeks ago and spent the whole movie wishing they'd break up.

Have you seen Imagine Me and You? Lesbian movie with Cersei from Game Of Thrones. 

7 minutes ago, He Is Risen said:

I caught Riff Trax the other day and didn't care for it much, have you see in?

they did santa claus conquers the martians? i tend to only check out when they do contemporary films, and avoid when they re-do old MST chestnuts. although the live performance of space mutiny was pretty good.

4 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

they did santa claus conquers the martians? i tend to only check out when they do contemporary films, and avoid when they re-do old MST chestnuts. although the live performance of space mutiny was pretty good.

Nah, it was some other flick, I didn't watch much. I like the old shows better.

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

Yeah, I saw it for the first time a few years ago. I think it's super overrated.

Honestly never heard anyone talk about it, but I know basically no other gay ladies in real life so that may be why. 

I am a fan but mostly for the "YOUR A WANKER NUMBER NIIIIIIIIINE" 

37 minutes ago, He Is Risen said:

Nah, it was some other flick, I didn't watch much.

oh i didn't realize you meant "i saw rifftrax for the first time." like most MSTies i've followed it on and off since mike started it (2006?). they can be pretty hit and miss. i don't own any of their material save the rifftrax MST live reunion show.

18 minutes ago, Kay said:

Honestly never heard anyone talk about it, but I know basically no other gay ladies in real life so that may be why. 

I am a fan but mostly for the "YOUR A WANKER NUMBER NIIIIIIIIINE" 

Yeah, that part's fun, but I thought it was a mostly a snoozer overall.