BESIDES Machine Gun Kelly, who’s your favorite member of Blink?

Malibu BeachHouse Roommate

4 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

But for real is anyone in touch with him at all? I can't imagine being so committed to posting on this site pretty much all day every day (to a pretty obsessive degree) and then just stopping completely one day. I hope he has good reasons to be staying away and he's doing alright!

Yeah, @Hail Satan is still in touch with him. It sounds like he's doing better these days.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

But for real is anyone in touch with him at all? I can't imagine being so committed to posting on this site pretty much all day every day (to a pretty obsessive degree) and then just stopping completely one day. I hope he has good reasons to be staying away and he's doing alright!

Hes doing well. He stepped away because he was in a bad place mentally and he was using this place as an excuse to indulge inner demons. He has since been taking better care of himself, cut out the fast food, staying out of politics and just getting himself together. I'll tell him you said hi.

• Like 2
  • Crab 1

1 minute ago, Hail Satan said:

Hes doing well. He stepped away because he was in a bad place mentally and he was using this place as an excuse to indulge inner demons. He has since been taking better care of himself, cut out the fast food, staying out of politics and just getting himself together. I'll tell him you said hi.

Hell yeah that's awesome! I hope he comes back someday if he thinks it wouldn't interfere with any of that.

20 minutes ago, Hail Satan said:

No more Whoppers?

• Haha 1