BESIDES Machine Gun Kelly, who’s your favorite member of Blink?

Malibu BeachHouse Roommate

35 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

If I was going to ever talk to a forum member in real life, the last one I would ever choose is Speedo lmao. 

I am pretty sure the feeling is extremely mutual. 

1 hour ago, Kay said:

I am pretty sure the feeling is extremely mutual. 

Oh no doubt. I actually think he's lying though. Are we really supposed to believe he talks to Oliver, just because he says so? Like of course it's Speedo.

It's fan fiction. He stops posting on a message board and his life has turned around and no longer eats McDonald's. 

Edited by Feeling_This_1

4 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Oh no doubt. I actually think he's lying though. Are we really supposed to believe he talks to Oliver, just because he says so? Like of course it's Speedo.

It's fan fiction. He stops posting on a message board and his life has turned around and no longer eats McDonald's. 

If you actually ventured to other parts of the board (not a recommendation, please don't) you'd know that before Oliver left, he was super good friends with Speedo. they've met in real life quite a few times, as have other members. They've been friends for years. 

What you see in the blink section doesn't really account for most of what the forum is actually like. 

10 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Well, this is a whole lot of stupid. 

3 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Well you guys got me banned from the other sections so I can't do that. I just never remember them interacting as friends. Not even Ghent has said anything. You can't blame me for not blindly trusting Speedo who is a known liar. 

What have I lied about?

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Wasn't Oliver at your wedding or something?

No. Ari and Oliver came down in September of 2015, stayed for a week and we had a low key bachelor party with my friends and family. Ari came back for the wedding in October of 2015.

6 hours ago, Champ182 said:

But for real is anyone in touch with him at all? I can't imagine being so committed to posting on this site pretty much all day every day (to a pretty obsessive degree) and then just stopping completely one day. I hope he has good reasons to be staying away and he's doing alright!

You need to branch out of the blink section more often. During botbm last year I got him involved in this video I made for the comp. He had fun doing it but made It pretty clear that’s about as much of “coming back” to the boards that he felt like doing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Well you guys got me banned from the other sections so I can't do that. I just never remember them interacting as friends. Not even Ghent has said anything. You can't blame me for not blindly trusting Speedo who is a known liar. 

Ha oh yeah I forgot you were banned, phew! 

But yeah, they're old friends, everyone knows, including Ghent.