BUDDHA FULL LENGTH SAMPLE CASSETTE

John Roundear

7 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

decided with the collector community like eight years ago that having lossless in the wild could lead to bootleg fraudsters and people getting ripped off. so they stay in the vault.

I was only joking, pal. I don't have any interest in it.

Would you transform that quality flac to mp3 320 kbps and share though? ^^ I think it's more important to have a good equipment to rip the cassette than if it's flac or mp3. Don't think there's a difference in sound at all between lossy and lossless with hose demos.

As I understand the Buddha promo tape you will rip it as quality flac you wont share it neither? :(

I would be ok with a good sounding 320 mp3 kbps though if someone has it. I only have 128 kbps mp3s of all this cassette releases

• Like 1

Hey, just catching up with this thread. It was sold on here - Not sure if there were other offers, but I gave up a good chunk of change!

The tape is on its way to Davey now. As for sharing — Not trying to be a gatekeeper at all. Would suck for people to try and fake them, but suppose that's par for the course. And maybe not even likely. I definitely welcome any opinions on the sharing front. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, wastingtime said:

Hey, just catching up with this thread. It was sold on here - Not sure if there were other offers, but I gave up a good chunk of change!

The tape is on its way to Davey now. As for sharing — Not trying to be a gatekeeper at all. Would suck for people to try and fake them, but suppose that's par for the course. And maybe not even likely. I definitely welcome any opinions on the sharing front. 

i would recommend sharing only the mp3s widely. 320k for great listener quality, but still can't fake a bootleg tape with it.

• Crab 1

On 2/17/2021 at 6:31 PM, wastingtime said:

I would greatly appreciate a rip of this. The mp3s I've had for the last 20 or so years are AWFUL quality.

On 2/17/2021 at 2:29 PM, wannabe corn dog said:

to be fair, you got everyone's hopes up by saying this:

i will rip the tape with my professional equipment and provide the files from lossless on down to the community.

that comment refers to if i had bought the tape myself. since i do not own the tape and am only ripping it, sharing the files (what, where, when, how) is completely up to the owner.

54 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

stop being so serious about this 

i'm just replying honestly for the thread as a whole. people are checking this thread for information. people want the tape. and it's coming. and the owner decides how it gets shared.

if you're nonobviously joking use an /s tag.

i'm not a humorless robot... i liked your quip about me being able to make fake tapes!

On 2/17/2021 at 4:29 PM, wannabe corn dog said:

to be fair, you got everyone's hopes up by saying this

Agreed. I think a lossless rip is what we all want 🙏 most of us have never had the chance to listen to any of the other demos in lossless quality (and probably never will lol 😔) but this time we have a real chance :) i don't want to sound mean but MP3s again would be more of the same thing with just a very slight quality increase 😕