Top 10 Pop Punk artists all time

Jan Backing Track

5 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I can't believe MGK is making it onto some lists here 🤣

Don't get me wrong, it was a decent effort that I enjoyed but in the top 10 pop punk artists of all time? fucking mental

Of all time? Hahahahahahaha 

7 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I can't believe MGK is making it onto some lists here 🤣

Don't get me wrong, it was a decent effort that I enjoyed but in the top 10 pop punk artists of all time? fucking mental

That’s why I can’t take Jan seriously, or anyone for that matter who tries to convince me it was some great album 

3 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

All joked aside, I've never really liked NFG, I don't know why and god knows I've given them a lot of chances, but I just can't put my finger on it.

I mean they're from our era so I'll always have a soft spot, but I assumed they never got much bigger because the guy looks like Quentin Tarantino and sounds like he has one of those nasal strips on.

2 minutes ago, Jan - Unofficial Moderator said:

I mean they're from our era so I'll always have a soft spot, but I assumed they never got much bigger because the guy looks like Quentin Tarantino and sounds like he has one of those nasal strips on.

Yeah that reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly held Tom Delonge back didn't it...

• Like 1

Just now, Feeling_This_1 said:

It sounds crazy, but MGK might be better than half the mid 2000s pop punk bands. 

It's like in the NFL when Patrick Mahomes played 1 year, but you already  knew he was one of the best ever. 

Oh, boy, you're fucking retarded.

• Like 1