Top 10 Pop Punk artists all time

Jan Backing Track

17 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

i still buy each new album. but only dig a handful of songs on each. i'm a NOFX completist. it's definitely an abusive relationship, but fatty would prolly just call me a bottom.

The problem for me is that after the era that I wrote about, it feels like Mike lost his ability to write melodies, there's only a couple of songs that got some catchy melodies after Coaster. I know that this is all subjective but..

2 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

The problem for me is that after the era that I wrote about, it feels like Mike lost his ability to write melodies, there's only a couple of songs that got some catchy melodies after Coaster. I know that this is all subjective but..

They did pretty great on this song.

18 minutes ago, Jan - Unofficial Moderator said:

Oh, no I didn't read that.

Get out of your parents house, bro. I'd rather live in my car. Kidding, but I know it happens, have been there good luck.

I’ll be out, I could be out now but I’m saving money. Anyways appreciate it 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jan - Unofficial Moderator said:

@Ghent @JarJarBlinks on a scale of 1/10, how much do you think I suck up to you and the kansas city, kansas krew?

I don't think you suck up at all but I will say I've grown to enjoy your posts quite a bit lately.

Except the conspiracy posts, those are -30/10.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wrath of Margie Whipple said:

No one said you were any good at it or that it worked.

Don't be weird dude.  Everybody knows I'm only in bed with Elisa (politically speaking, not literally), and suck up to Patient because stockholm syndrome is real.

You're projecting if you think I suck up to Ghent and especially JarJar who mildly hates me because I carry on the sock puppet thing.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jan - Unofficial Moderator said:

Don't be weird dude.  Everybody knows I'm only in bed with Elisa (politically speaking, not literally), and suck up to Patient because stockholm syndrome is real.

You're projecting if you think I suck up to Ghent and especially JarJar who mildly hates me because I carry on the sock puppet thing.

I never said you were in bed with them ... you keep trying to make it mutual. Ghent clearly stated it wasn't, it's just a you thing. 

1 minute ago, Wrath of Margie Whipple said:

I never said you were in bed with them ... you keep trying to make it mutual. Ghent clearly stated it wasn't, it's just a you thing. 

Who cares??? I'm just a poster here.  These aren't my family while I do enjoy posting here.

Why can't everyone get along anyways?

1 minute ago, Jan - Unofficial Moderator said:

Who cares??? I'm just a poster here.  These aren't my family while I do enjoy posting here.

Why can't everyone get along anyways?

You keep going on about it, so I assume you care.

4 minutes ago, Jan - Unofficial Moderator said:

This hurts. You've become a great poster over the past couple of years and I think I've been nice in response to that. That said, Old Jan was a pain the ass and you deserved everything you got.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1