Top 10 Pop Punk artists all time

Jan Backing Track

14 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I’m very confused here. I said I agree with Speedo, and yet I have transphobic tendencies and need to do better, while he gets a pat on the back? 
I think things like Kamala Harris introducing herself as she/her onstage is silly, but I have no problem referring to anyone in any way they’d like.

I want everyone to be themselves and be happy.  Maybe you’re misconstruing my msandt like or something as endorsement of him in general? 

Speedo doesn't get a pass, you guys have the same attitude toward it.

i think it's good when cisgender people announce their pronouns - since we're the majority, we have the most power/ability to normalize trying to prevent misgendering from happening.

imagine being a trans man in the workplace, afraid you don't pass as the gender you truly feel most comfortable as. on your first day, your supervisor, who was born a woman and identifies as a woman, starts a meeting and introduces herself with she/her pronouns. everyone else around the room does the same. by the time it's your turn, it feels good to announce that you use he/him pronouns. unfortunately, because we don't listen to minority groups enough, the pushes for change get better traction if they're coming from the majority.

just try putting yourself in their shoes, that's what it boils down to. other people's desire to live as their true selves isn't silly, pronouns are a part of that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nasa said:

Speedo doesn't get a pass, you guys have the same attitude toward it.

i think it's good when cisgender people announce their pronouns - since we're the majority, we have the most power/ability to normalize trying to prevent misgendering from happening.

imagine being a trans man in the workplace, afraid you don't pass as the gender you truly feel most comfortable as. on your first day, your supervisor, who was born a woman and identifies as a woman, starts a meeting and introduces herself with she/her pronouns. everyone else around the room does the same. by the time it's your turn, it feels good to announce that you use he/him pronouns. unfortunately, because we don't listen to minority groups enough, the pushes for change get better traction if they're coming from the majority.

just try putting yourself in their shoes, that's what it boils down to. other people's desire to live as their true selves isn't silly, pronouns are a part of that.

I give myself a pass ... and a sticker.

Just now, twentytwenty said:

How many on these boards are in bands themselves? Me and Kay I know of, thongy has his solo stuff going on and Speedo is working on some phenomenal stuff but who else?

I’m an up and coming SoundCloud rapper. Eventually I’d Iike to make a pop punk tribute album. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Mohammad Wall-E said:

I’ll trade em both for any decent band without whiny vocals 

That one NFG album was good ... the one with Dressed to Kill. I never gave a shit about the others. Simple Plan was/is/always will be, lame as fuck ... 13 yr old hot topic scene girls loved them, that says enough.

3 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

How many on these boards are in bands themselves? Me and Kay I know of, thongy has his solo stuff going on and Speedo is working on some phenomenal stuff but who else?

Awww! Sweetheart! You make me blush!

6 minutes ago, Jan - Unofficial Moderator said:

Yes, but for the love of God not that double negative elimination style thread we kept doing.  It got us through COVID, but please not again.

I guess this can act as the nomination thread.

Should blink even be in the competition? I think it'd be just as well to leave them out, but I'm open to including them.

2 minutes ago, Wrath of Margie Whipple said:

That one NFG album was good ... the one with Dressed to Kill. I never gave a shit about the others. Simple Plan was/is/always will be, lame as fuck ... 13 yr old hot topic scene girls loved them, that says enough.

SP is great, you just haven’t given them a fair chance in the last 15 years