Top 10 Pop Punk artists all time

Jan Backing Track

19 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

What band on that list should I give a chance then if you could only pick one?

Queers - Love Songs for the Retarded & Move Back Home

Mr. T Experience - Revenge is Sweet & Love Is Dead

Muffs - self-titled

Riverdales - Phase 3 & Tarantula

If it HAS to be one then I'd choose Riverdales Phase 3, as it's my all time favorite record.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Maddey said:

Top ten as in favorites or as in bands you don’t necessarily like but still think deserve to be on a top ten list because of what they have done?

yeah this is what has given me pause. like I don't like The Descendents, but they should be on that list for sure.

3 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

If you want them in the bracket, list your top 10 and include them and hope that at least a few other people do the same. That's how bands are being "nominated."

@Jan - Unofficial Moderator feels very strongly about Sugarcult being included, but didn't even list them in his top ten initially.

You're just a Yellowcard fan, I've had Sugarcult in there for days now

5 minutes ago, Jan - Unofficial Moderator said:

I'd say take out the Green Day too and this competition gets way more interesting.

Why is Green Day in there but not blink?

also F Sugarcult. What did they have one song on MTV a few times while trying to capitalize on the pop punk/emo explosion of the 2000s? I’m bouncing offfffff my ballsssss again sooooo cooooooolllll

1 minute ago, Mohammad Wall-E said:

Why is Green Day in there but not blink?

also F Sugarcult. What did they have one song on MTV a few times while trying to capitalize on the pop punk/emo explosion of the 2000s? I’m bouncing offfffff my ballsssss again sooooo cooooooolllll

We're still working everything out and I'm waiting on more people's lists to finalize the nominations. And I already said Green Day isn't going to be included either. The reason blink was removed first is because it's blink-182online and it would be a foregone conclusion if they were included.

5 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

We're still working everything out and I'm waiting on more people's lists to finalize the nominations. And I already said Green Day isn't going to be included either. The reason blink was removed first is because it's blink-182online and it would be a foregone conclusion if they were included.

Ok thanks, I understood why blink was off I remember reading that and it made sense, just would make sense to exclude GD as well, which you are , so good job! Lol

• Like 1