Top 10 Pop Punk artists all time

Jan Backing Track

I'm not sure there is a voice in rock music in general as bad and annoying as The Offspring's lead singer.  Instantly recognizable and instantly resembling fingernails on a chalkboard.

No I don't know the annoying bastard's name.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I'm not sure there is a voice in rock music in general as bad and annoying as The Offspring's lead singer.  Instantly recognizable and instantly resembling fingernails on a chalkboard.

No I don't know the annoying bastard's name.

Dexter Holland and you should show some respect. He’s a scientist and flies helicopters. Many more singers are way more annoying, especially if we’re talking bands on this list. Cue any of the annoying, whiny Emo bands like FOB, MCR, Simple Plan, NFG, etc 

1 minute ago, Mohammad Wall-E said:

Dexter Holland and you should show some respect. He’s a scientist and flies helicopters. Many more singers are way more annoying, especially if we’re talking bands on this list. Cue any of the annoying, whiny Emo bands like FOB, MCR, Simple Plan, NFG, etc 

He could have answered the meaning of life and I'd still tell you his voice is fucking awful. 

Not to mention they're just cringe.  Sometimes the lyrics almost seem like they could be a Limp Bizkit song if those guys were born 20 years prior.

2 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Some guys is just made for success.. 

dude must have earned it. Some people are just way more driven Than other people. Not many people would have that level of success with their band and use their little free time such as he has. I’d be a lazy son of a bitch lol

• Like 1

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

He could have answered the meaning of life and I'd still tell you his voice is fucking awful. 

Not to mention they're just cringe.  Sometimes the lyrics almost seem like they could be a Limp Bizkit song if those guys were born 20 years prior.

I can see why you wouldn’t like the voice. But their lyrics are nothing like limp bizkit lyrics lol

Just now, Mohammad Wall-E said:

I can see why you wouldn’t like the voice. But their lyrics are nothing like limp bizkit lyrics lol

pReTtY fLy FoR a WhItE gUy KeEp Em SePaRaTeD

*fred durst screams as he turns his red baseball hat backwards*

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

The shitty lyrics are sort of the point to the joke songs, they've been doing them since Smash and Ixnay.

• Like 1