Top 10 Pop Punk artists all time

Jan Backing Track

38 minutes ago, ye. said:

he would post a pic of the sandwich in his story with a caption like "I'm so proud of the work I did on this sandwich for Flavortown!", taking all of the credit just for being the room

Being a producer and being so involved that Feldmann is with his projects is real hard work. If you’re making fun of it you either 1. Never worked with a real producer. 2. Don’t appreciate the hard work that goes in to making a record. 3. Think making a record is just go in to a studio and press record and then it magically gets released mixed &  mastered.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Being a producer and being so involved that Feldmann is with his projects is real hard work. If you’re making fun of it you either 1. Never worked with a real producer. 2. Don’t appreciate the hard work that goes in to making a record. 3. Think making a record is just go in to a studio and press record and then it magically gets released mixed &  mastered.

I mostly just don't care for his sound. He has a very distinct production style and it tends to be overpolished and I'm not a fan. It sounds plastic to me. That's my only criticism though and it's a personal preference ... its not like I could do anything remotely on par with what he does.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

i'm just making a joke because other people on here had previously mentioned that he'd only post on his instagram stories about blink when he was involved. it was low hanging fruit and I don't even follow the guy, I just didn't typically care for his involvement in blink haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mohammad Wall-E said:

We know you’ll vote for Simple Plan when it comes down to it 

Not over NOFX, Fat Mike is a piece of shit, but they had their moments that were far greater than Simple Plan.

Franco Un American, Don't Call Me White

FUCK IT, BRING ON THE POLLS.  LETS DO THIS

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Depf said:

F that, if someone thinks simple plan is better than goldfinger we should be able to recognize them. Not because one would incite a hateful mob, just for future reference.

That's fair. It's different for me because I can see the anonymous votes and can have a little chuckle about some people potentially saying the voted for one band when they really voted for the other.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Depf said:

F that, if someone thinks simple plan is better than goldfinger we should be able to recognize them. Not because one would incite a hateful mob, just for future reference.

Sorry brev, Goldfinger didn't even make the cut.  I'm shocked actually, is it just because they were not pop punk in many eyes?  They were really good back when, like top 3 of all these bands listed possibly.

3 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

That's fair. It's different for me because I can see the anonymous votes and can have a little chuckle about some people potentially saying the voted for one band when they really voted for the other.

Just be honest, you've gotten soft.

3 minutes ago, Yang Gang was Punk Rock said:

Sorry brev, Goldfinger didn't even make the cut.  I'm shocked actually, is it just because they were not pop punk in many eyes?  They were really good back when, like top 3 of all these bands listed possibly.

They certainly deserve to be in it before MGK 

13 minutes ago, Depf said:

I think that Simple Plan is better than most of the bands on that list so you can put me in your black book 

Just now, Yang Gang was Punk Rock said:

Tickets To My Downfall (title track) kind of sent Goldfinger's recent releases into oblivion unfortunately, sorry, not sorry.

For one, that’s fake news, and two...Goldfinger has a whole body of work that MGK can’t light a torch to. I didn’t realize this poll was only judging based off of each band’s most recent release?

Just now, Yang Gang was Punk Rock said:

Magazines/print outs were still = internet during dial days.

It wasn't until broadband we could kindly ask jeeves where the non-pixilated boobies were.

Mixed media masturbation

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1