Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - general discussion

Patient #48273

bLBnpKE.png

Use this thread to complain about the tournament and continue arguments from individual battle threads after they get locked.

Full list of bands in case you don't want to zoom in on the above image...

Spoiler
  1. Sum 41
  2. New Found Glory
  3. Descendents
  4. Ramones
  5. Screeching Weasel
  6. The Offspring
  7. NOFX
  8. Alkaline Trio
  9. Saves the Day
  10. Rancid
  11. My Chemical Romance
  12. Motion City Soundtrack
  13. Taking Back Sunday
  14. Yellowcard
  15. Lagwagon
  16. MxPx
  17. Fall Out Boy
  18. All Time Low
  19. The Story So Far
  20. Say Anything
  21. The Queers
  22. Sugarcult
  23. Paramore
  24. Neck Deep
  25. Machine Gun Kelly
  26. Simple Plan
  27. The Mr. T Experience
  28. The Wonder Years
  29. Fenix TX
  30. Brand New
  31. Good Charlotte
  32. Jawbreaker

• Like 3
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Depf said:

Hang on.

Green day not in the top 32 poppunk bands? you guys are supposed to put the bathsalts in hot water, not snort them

Oops, I meant to address that in the first post.

Green Day was easily number 1 (once blink was removed), so we thought it'd be more competitive to leave them out. I think even people who don't like Green Day can, for the most part, accept that they would be at or near the top of the list.

What are your thoughts on shadow-banning both Speedo and Feeling_This all at once, so they continue posting, but only they can see it, and then just think no one is responding.  You can even asign bots to 'fake like' their posts to further the madness.

It's pure evil, I've always wanted to do this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Yang Gang was Punk Rock said:

What are your thoughts on shadow-banning both Speedo and Feeling_This all at once, so they continue posting, but only they can see it, and then just think no one is responding.  You can even asign bots to 'fake like' their posts to further the madness.

It's pure evil, I've always wanted to do this. 

You just asking anyone?

Honestly, if they went through all that trouble to do something like that, I'd be pretty fucking stoked on myself. It'd definitely be a win, lol!

On 10/4/2016 at 6:29 PM, Yang Gang was Punk Rock said:

Walmart doesn't carry clear Aloe anyway, only dyed.  

Just so you know, I checked recently, they still carry it. Target does too ... and Walgreens, CVS, Costco has a big tub of it ... HEB ...

10 minutes ago, Slevin Seconds said:

Just so you know, I checked recently, they still carry it. Target does too ... and Walgreens, CVS, Costco has a big tub of it ... HEB ...

Yeah, a lot of cleansing products have improved since the pandemic.  Not much of a story here..

5 minutes ago, Slevin Seconds said:

Fucking what?!

What I'm saying is that they didn't have clear aloe products at the supermarkets or walmarts prior to the pandemic, they've added this since.

Also, stop trying to change the attention onto me.  You're about to get shadow-banned.  According to inside sources.

3 minutes ago, Depf said:

I feel very uneasy that neither goldfinger nor zebrahead made the cut here. Or bowling for soup. Or even man overboard. 

Oh well.

I'm actually pretty thankful for that ... surprised no Guttetmouth though.

Just now, Yang Gang was Punk Rock said:

What I'm saying is that they didn't have clear aloe products at the supermarkets or walmarts prior to the pandemic, they've added this since.

Also, stop trying to change the attention onto me.  You're about to get shadow-banned.  According to inside sources.

You'll have to explain to me how that make sense, I'm a little lost on the pandemic fighting abilities of undyed aloe vera!