Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - general discussion

Patient #48273

3 hours ago, Depf said:

talkin about flippin. the guitar player 

"I don't get it. You wouldnt put water in your beer"

only trying to help here tone. I was around from the start and before the beginning

THE BIG BITCH. I bet he could smoke 8 bowls and still play Sick in perfect unison. I'll bring Malboro's, you bring weed - they will naturally become part of the ever expanding crew. Let it be known, - we're no longer a pygmie thing.

If that isn't enough, we make a stop at peyoteville. Fucken laser beams coming out of Fat Mike's eyes

7 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMIecQxh0S7/?igshid=jxbbw507uojb

Can someone link Mark all those trio songs from the thread the other day real quick.

I actually think that’s a pretty good venn diagram  but how is blink pop punk / emo and +44 is straight up pop punk? +44 is more emo thank blink lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMIecQxh0S7/?igshid=jxbbw507uojb

Can someone link Mark all those trio songs from the thread the other day real quick.

I hope Mark did not make this.  Right? Blink being emo has to be a troll, even though Tom kind of made the hair thing popular.

Also lol at the band Underoath I in general, they were who I was trying to think of as super emo. Although I do miss those days when people liked fucking Underoath.

9 minutes ago, Yang Gun Kelly said:

I hope Mark did not make this.  Right? Blink being emo has to be a troll, even though Tom kind of made the hair thing popular.

Also lol at the band Underoath I in general, they were who I was trying to think of as super emo. Although I do miss those days when people liked fucking Underoath.

I doubt he made. I love Jimmy Eat World in the centre there though. Probably the most perfect positioning there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I doubt he made. I love Jimmy Eat World in the centre there though. Probably the most perfect positioning there.

agreed, that is percfect.

that diagram made me realize how much I don't like indie rock (at least out of the bands that are actually on the diagram). I only like Weezer from that section.

On 3/6/2021 at 2:55 PM, Slevin Seconds said:

We are now in the round that's going to piss me off. I can already feel my blood pressure rising.

Did you have to take off work this week so you could better manage Ramones trolling? Be honest lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Yang Gun Kelly said:

This is a bit of mental torture to make us wait all Monday no?  How are we supposed to be distracted at work now.

4 days for each set of polls. Longer if one of them ends in a tie. Start an argument in one of threads to amuse yourself.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1