Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - general discussion

Patient #48273

On 3/22/2021 at 4:28 PM, Patient #48273 said:

A few polls are close this round. If anything ends in a tie, I'll leave the poll open for an additional 24 hours. If it's still tied after that, my dog will decide. Two identical treats, equally far away from the dog. Each treat will be on top of a piece of paper with one of the band names on it.

If your dog likes the fucking Ramones I'm gonna be so pissed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Depf said:

dude, haven't you heard?!?

https://medium.com/we-are-warriors/could-cannabis-cure-psychopathy-35a009a42887

This talk of sex positions is so amateurish. Speedo and I know that the only thing to make you pass out instantly (regardless of gender) is your uncles tongue in your bunghole. Once you go uncle, you stay for the encore

I love my uncle and his tongue.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Depf said:

is yours more the twister/french kiss type? I always get thrown off by the corn scraper, but maybe thats the best part of it all.

anywho. all yous don't know poppunk and have terrible taste regardless.  back to the gear section for me.

He's a flicker!

11 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

This counts as a vote for Alkaline Trio from Mark.

It’s super cool being Mark’s best friend. He must’ve seen my post about this song the other day. I’m gonna call him 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I dare you to tell him that next time you're on webcam with him...

Oh I so wouldn't, I'm a total pussy. 

5 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

What's your favorite song on the album? Feels kind of lame to pick the lead single but I really love Blackbird.

I genuinely love the title track an awful lot, Little Help? Is great, Heart Attacks and Throw Me To The Lions are high up there too. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Machine Gun Skelly said:

Lol did he vote for NFG or advocated too hard for NOFX that people voted NFG in spite of Speedo?

He initially voted for NOFX and then switched to NFG shortly before polls closed because he hates dogs or something.

• Wow 1

14 minutes ago, Machine Gun Skelly said:

Lol did he vote for NFG or advocated too hard for NOFX that people voted NFG in spite of Speedo?

Lol! I changed my vote to NFG at the last minute to break a tie. These yokels voted out Ramones, Screeching Weasel, Queers and MTX ... I will burn this competition to the fucking ground.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Machine Gun Skelly said:

So NFG beat out NOFX and MCS beat Ramones? What the fuck is wrong with you people!

Yeah bro...it got bad since you left. I’d turn back. MCS are gonna win this.

@Elisaor Quasimodo predicted all this 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Malcolms Ex said:

Lol! I changed my vote to NFG at the last minute to break a tie. These yokels voted out Ramones, Screeching Weasel, Queers and MTX ... I will burn this competition to the fucking ground.

Lol I see the point you’re making. Start the revolution!