Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (1) Sum 41 vs (32) Jawbreaker

Patient #48273

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (1) Sum 41 vs (32) Jawbreaker  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Sum 41 vs Jawbreaker

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/06/21 at 08:30 PM

24 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I’m fairly certain I’ve never heard a jawbreaker song. Recommend me some top tracks to check out pls.

Boxcar, Sluttering, Accident Prone, Chemistry, The Boat Dreams from the Hill, Do You Still Hate Me .... Basically, the Dear You and 24-Hour Revenge Therapy albums are a good place to start.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nasa said:

i changed my vote to Jawbreaker, but sadly it doesn't seem like it'll make a difference. 😔

Yessss Nasa. At least you will look back and be on the right side of history. What we did here should never be forgotten...the little guy fought hard😥

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _Bagel said:

Yessss Nasa. At least you will look back and be on the right side of history. What we did here should never be forgotten...the little guy fought hard😥

I'm proud of our scrappy underdog team of 15 people.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

I'm proud of our scrappy underdog team of 15 people.

Same here, sucker for an underdog story.We did Blake proud. We need this same energy for the Caper. I'm pinning all hopes on him now. Who are you hoping to see in the last two?

47 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Same here, sucker for an underdog story.We did Blake proud. We need this same energy for the Caper. I'm pinning all hopes on him now. Who are you hoping to see in the last two?

Oh yes, I'm so ready to fight for Lagwagon.

Knowing the people here, I'm pretty sure Motion City Soundtrack is gonna go to the finals. But Descendents has to be the other band or I will be crushed.   

• Love 2

57 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Oh yes, I'm so ready to fight for Lagwagon.

Knowing the people here, I'm pretty sure Motion City Soundtrack is gonna go to the finals. But Descendents has to be the other band or I will be crushed.   

We got this. 

Good lord that is depressing. I know Mark produced a bunch of their albums but have never got into it. Imagine if Lagwagon lose to Good Charlotte....

Descendents are the godfathers of this here board, they've got to make it. 

2 hours ago, _Bagel said:

We got this. 

Good lord that is depressing. I know Mark produced a bunch of their albums but have never got into it. Imagine if Lagwagon lose to Good Charlotte....

Descendents are the godfathers of this here board, they've got to make it. 

MCS are brilliant, hush 

• Like 1