Jump to content
 

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (1) Sum 41 vs (32) Jawbreaker


 Share

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (1) Sum 41 vs (32) Jawbreaker  

39 members have voted

  1. 1. Sum 41 vs Jawbreaker


This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/06/21 at 08:30 PM

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

You clearly haven't ever listened to Crazy Amanda Bunkface. 

I’ve been digging Rhythms a lot lately. Hadn’t listened to that album in a coon’s age

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I randomly listened to the first few Sum 41 albums for the first time in a LONG time recently, and they are fucking great. Classic after classic. Jawbreaker deserves tons of respect but Sum 41 is a personal sweet spot.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Nasa said:

i changed my vote to Jawbreaker, but sadly it doesn't seem like it'll make a difference. 😔

Yessss Nasa. At least you will look back and be on the right side of history. What we did here should never be forgotten...the little guy fought hard😥

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, _Bagel said:

Yessss Nasa. At least you will look back and be on the right side of history. What we did here should never be forgotten...the little guy fought hard😥

I'm proud of our scrappy underdog team of 15 people.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

I'm proud of our scrappy underdog team of 15 people.

Same here, sucker for an underdog story.We did Blake proud. We need this same energy for the Caper. I'm pinning all hopes on him now. Who are you hoping to see in the last two?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Same here, sucker for an underdog story.We did Blake proud. We need this same energy for the Caper. I'm pinning all hopes on him now. Who are you hoping to see in the last two?

Oh yes, I'm so ready to fight for Lagwagon.

Knowing the people here, I'm pretty sure Motion City Soundtrack is gonna go to the finals. But Descendents has to be the other band or I will be crushed.   

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Oh yes, I'm so ready to fight for Lagwagon.

Knowing the people here, I'm pretty sure Motion City Soundtrack is gonna go to the finals. But Descendents has to be the other band or I will be crushed.   

We got this. 

Good lord that is depressing. I know Mark produced a bunch of their albums but have never got into it. Imagine if Lagwagon lose to Good Charlotte....

 Descendents are the godfathers of this here board, they've got to make it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, _Bagel said:

We got this. 

Good lord that is depressing. I know Mark produced a bunch of their albums but have never got into it. Imagine if Lagwagon lose to Good Charlotte....

 Descendents are the godfathers of this here board, they've got to make it. 

MCS are brilliant, hush 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Kay said:

MCS are brilliant, hush 

They are perfect, but I understand that they're not for everyone. When it's their turn, we'll try to change Bagel's mind.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, _Bagel said:

We got this. 

Good lord that is depressing. I know Mark produced a bunch of their albums but have never got into it. Imagine if Lagwagon lose to Good Charlotte....

 Descendents are the godfathers of this here board, they've got to make it. 

I never cared for MCS either, don't sweat it.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Slevin Seconds said:

I never cared for MCS either, don't sweat it.

Never could catch on myself. Not a band I hate on, just not for me 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Slevin Seconds said:

I never cared for MCS either, don't sweat it.

I am sweating, but that's for unrrelated reasons...

Who do you want to win, Speedo? Are you banking on SW? Wiggle is a fave of mine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...