Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (8) Alkaline Trio vs (25) Machine Gun Kelly

Patient #48273

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (8) Alkaline Trio vs (25) Machine Gun Kelly  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Alkaline Trio vs Machine Gun Kelly

• (8) Alkaline Trio
    • (25) Machine Gun Kelly

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/06/21 at 08:30 PM

You can vote for the band you like more or based on who is better specifically as a pop punk band. Voter’s choice.

No minimum post count required; anyone can vote, but one person = one vote (i.e., no sock accounts… or if you do vote from a sock account, you can’t also vote from your main account).

Voting closes at 3:30pm Eastern Time on Saturday, March 6th.

2 minutes ago, Depf said:

if anyone needs a little help deciding who has the better riffs, lyrics, stage presence and who got more skiba in general.

We should probably take off stage presence ... skiba has the stage presence of pissed on cardboard. Good guitarist, great songwriter, boring front man ... always has been.

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

A vote for Alkaline Trio means you love blink-182 with Feldmann and Skiba

A vote for MGK means you've given up the will to live and just accept the shit life shovels down your throat.

• Like 1

Just now, Slevin Seconds said:

A vote for MGK means you've given up the will to live and just accept the shit life shovels down your throat.

Why do you change your username every 4 hours?

Are you 12?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

Sick of clicking on the cunts profile tbh. Just stick to speedo ffs 

No.

I mean, wouldn't the high post count, high like count or brand new username with both give it away ... you shouldn't need to be clicking on my profile ... this is like the 27th change by name, it should just be obvious.

Just now, Yang Gang was Punk Rock said:

I'm buying tickets to Alkaline Trios downfall here mates.

I know I said quantity of over quality but that doesn't apply to everything, Jan. Give your trolling a little effort.

Positive modern blink fans voting for MGK over Alkaline Trio is so perfect. Really not trying to hide the vapid shallow taste. 

Alkaline Trio gets my vote by a fucking long way. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Voted Trio for this one. Even though my girlfriend love the MGK album and have to listen to it in the car all the time I've never could get into his voice, it bugs me for some reason and I can't look past it

Also, love trio ofc 

Yeah his voice really holds it back from being a 10/10, although I'm glad he didn't add too many effects to try to be someone he's not..

It worked on a couple songs.  I want to say Drunk Face, Title Track (minus intro), Bloody Valentine? 

1 hour ago, Yang Gang was Punk Rock said:

Yeah his voice really holds it back from being a 10/10, although I'm glad he didn't add too many effects to try to be someone he's not..

It worked on a couple songs.  I want to say Drunk Face, Title Track (minus intro), Bloody Valentine? 

E3-F7-A7-D9-E756-4-F53-BCE0-64-E4169795-

• Haha 1