Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (8) Alkaline Trio vs (25) Machine Gun Kelly

Patient #48273

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (8) Alkaline Trio vs (25) Machine Gun Kelly  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Alkaline Trio vs Machine Gun Kelly

• (8) Alkaline Trio
    • (25) Machine Gun Kelly

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/06/21 at 08:30 PM

1 hour ago, Yang Gang was Punk Rock said:

Yeah his voice really holds it back from being a 10/10, although I'm glad he didn't add too many effects to try to be someone he's not..

It worked on a couple songs.  I want to say Drunk Face, Title Track (minus intro), Bloody Valentine? 

Good Charlotte’s “My Bloody Valentine” was much better...and that song blows lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Machine Gun Smelly said:

Good Charlotte’s “My Bloody Valentine” was much better...and that song blows lol

The band My Bloody Valentine was much better and they're basically an audio version of suicide.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yang Gang was Punk Rock said:

Funny enough, he's much more cut out to be a pop punk legend than a rapper, which was more an act.

Rigggghhhttttt...so you’re calling 98% of his career an act , and he just happens to be at the stage now where it’s not an act. You voted for Trump didn’t you?

5 hours ago, Ghent said:

MGK! That one album is better than their entire discography. Shit, My Bloody Valentine alone is.

I’ve always thought of myself as pretty tight with the Kansas Crew due to our mutual love of all things new-blink but after this I just don’t know.

• Wow 1

3 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

nah just means, well, you voted for alk3. when i voted for obama (twice), biden just came along with the deal.

Stumbled in, looking for his pills and the early bird special!

2 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

I’ve always thought of myself as pretty tight with the Kansas Crew due to our mutual love of all things new-blink but after this I just don’t know.

I voted alkaline trio. 

3 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

How is MGK not winning? This should be way closer. Did the Skiba Haters not vote yet? 

Most people who hate skibas influence in blink hate it because they know what he's capable of. 

They're all alkaline trio fans. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

How is MGK not winning? This should be way closer. Did the Skiba Haters not vote yet? 

Probably because he has one mediocre pop punk album to his name, something to do with that maybe? I’m not even a big fan of Alk Trio but anyone voting MGK over Trio is clearly not right in the head 

• Like 2
  • Love 1