Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (8) Alkaline Trio vs (25) Machine Gun Kelly

Patient #48273

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (8) Alkaline Trio vs (25) Machine Gun Kelly  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Alkaline Trio vs Machine Gun Kelly

• (8) Alkaline Trio
    • (25) Machine Gun Kelly

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/06/21 at 08:30 PM

Just now, Feeling_This_1 said:

Have you ever once complained about Speedo. No, then STFU!!!

I don't even know what you're doing in this battle of the bands, you literally crabbed everyone's lists, is there any other band you like that isn't MGK? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Elisa said:

I don't even know what you're doing in this battle of the bands, you literally crabbed everyone's lists, is there any other band you like that isn't MGK? 

I did not crab that many people, only if they listed too many hipster bands. And stop asking what bands I like, it's not up for discussion. 

• Crab 1

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I did not crab that many people, only if they listed too many hipster bands. And stop asking what bands I like, it's not up for discussion. 

Hipster pop punk? 

3 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

If anything is hipster it's MGK. As I've stated before, his album is not even the best rapper turns pop punk album of 2020. the girlfriends album feels way more original than his record

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Have you ever once complained about Speedo. No, then STFU!!!

Why would Elisa complain about me? I'm a neanderthal but she is a lovely person and accepts me for me, we get along just fine.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

Is there a single Alkaline Trio song better than that one? And that's mid-tier on his album

Weird how you like blink Skiba but not Ak3 Skiba. I don’t even care for AK3 but they’re clearly a million times better than this fashion focused poser. 

Private Eye is a zillion times better than any song MGK has ever put out. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Is there a single Alkaline Trio song better than that one? And that's mid-tier on his album

I don't know about that, but it's definitely more pop punk if we're getting technical.

Dragons and shit or whatever Alkaline pushes isn't pop punk, it's fine though I like Alk 3

• Crab 1