Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (4) Ramones vs (29) Fenix TX

Patient #48273

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (4) Ramones vs (29) Fenix TX  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Ramones vs Fenix TX

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/21 at 08:30 PM

17 hours ago, Kay said:

I'm sorry but there's nothing special about fenix tx. They're OK but they have no place here. Ramones influence on the genre is huge, easy vote. 

Fenix Tx is far superior to other bands on the list (looking at you TBS, Say Anything, and FOB).

and no I’m not talking about popularity 

1 minute ago, Slevin Seconds said:

Et tu, Brute?

I’m too stupid to translate this on a Sunday morning. Haha, but I was just yanking your chain. Ramones are obviously classics. I just voted for Fenix TX so that Damon will feel better if he’s lurking the board 

Just now, Machine Gun Skelly said:

I’m too stupid to translate this on a Sunday morning. Haha, but I was just yanking your chain. Ramones are obviously classics. I just voted for Fenix TX so that Damon will feel better if he’s lurking the board 

I think it was the famous last words of some guy.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Machine Gun Skelly said:

Et tu, Brute? (pronounced [ɛt ˈtuː ˈbruːtɛ]) is a Latin phrase literally meaning 'and you, Brutus?' or 'also you, Brutus?', often translated as 'You as well, Brutus?', 'You too, Brutus?', or 'Even you, Brutus?'. The quote appears in Act 3 Scene 1 of William Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar,[1] where it is spoken by the Roman dictator Julius Caesar, at the moment of his assassination, to his friend Marcus Junius Brutus, upon recognizing him as one of the assassins.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Slevin Seconds said:

Et tu, Brute? (pronounced [ɛt ˈtuː ˈbruːtɛ]) is a Latin phrase literally meaning 'and you, Brutus?' or 'also you, Brutus?', often translated as 'You as well, Brutus?', 'You too, Brutus?', or 'Even you, Brutus?'. The quote appears in Act 3 Scene 1 of William Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar,[1] where it is spoken by the Roman dictator Julius Caesar, at the moment of his assassination, to his friend Marcus Junius Brutus, upon recognizing him as one of the assassins.

In Norway we say "Not you my brother, Brutus"

3 minutes ago, Yang Gun Kelly said:

Why the fuck is Avril Lavigne not in this comp?  Is Paramore either?

Just goes to show how sexist Diddy is too.

Paramore is on there. It's more of a shame The Muffs aren't there. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, thongrider said:

In Norway we say "Not you my brother, Brutus"

Here we say "you too Brutus, my son". And we use it when someone close to you is betraying you, which is exactly what Diddy is doing now with his vote for Fenix TX.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2