Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (12) Motion City Soundtrack vs (21) The Queers

Patient #48273

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (12) Motion City Soundtrack vs (21) The Queers  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Motion City Soundtrack vs The Queers

• (12) Motion City Soundtrack
    • (21) The Queers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/21 at 08:30 PM

16 hours ago, Kay said:

You picked my least favourite haha. 

This is the song I used to introduce new people to the band because it's more pop punk, it usually worked.. until today. Not anymore. 

59 minutes ago, Elisa said:

This is the song I used to introduce new people to the band because it's more pop punk, it usually worked.. until today. Not anymore. 

yeah I've always preferred their darker and sadder material so some of the ones like that are just 'yeah alright' to me. songs like Hold Me Down, Everyone Will Die, So Long Farewell, Last night, you know - the ones fucking built to destroy you, those are my favourites haha. 

• Love 1

Used to love MCS, but they’ve pretty much disappeared from relevancy in my life. The memories are plenty to carry them in this one though.

Lets get fucked up and die

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

I Am The Movie is very very special to me and my introduction to them. 

I saw them opening for blink in 2004 when they only had this album out, it's very very special to me too 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Nasa said:

am a very casual fan of MCS and have never listened to The Queers, so i'll check out The Queers this week, see if it sways my vote.

Stay away from beyond the valley and Day Late ... Love Songs, Move Back Home, Beat Off and Save the World are all good albums.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Yang Gun Kelly said:

It means these guys are like 12 years old, mentally.

What do you actually mean though or are you just bored and talking shit? I don’t really hear anything childish when I listen to that record.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

What do you actually mean though or are you just bored and talking shit? I don’t really hear anything childish when I listen to that record.

THEIR WHOLE PERSONA IS "WE'RE 40 YEAR OLD MANCHILDS" here's our soft ass music (although catchy to their credit) and a picture of a dinosaur artwork that emphasizes our peter pan syndrome.

• Crab 1

I actually agree with Jan here.  The band has a "ZaNy" image from their lyrics to how they look and it's irritating. 

But, the Queers need to gtfo and I've had fun with friends at MCS shows so they get the vote.

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

31 minutes ago, Yang Gun Kelly said:

THEIR WHOLE PERSONA IS "WE'RE 40 YEAR OLD MANCHILDS" here's our soft ass music (although catchy to their credit) and a picture of a dinosaur artwork that emphasizes our peter pan syndrome.

What is the plural of child?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3