Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (11) My Chemical Romance vs (22) Sugarcult

Patient #48273

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (11) My Chemical Romance vs (22) Sugarcult  

23 members have voted

1. 1. My Chemical Romance vs Sugarcult

• (11) My Chemical Romance
    • (22) Sugarcult

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/15/21 at 07:30 PM

You can vote for the band you like more or based on who is better specifically as a pop punk band. Voter’s choice.

No minimum post count required; anyone can vote, but one person = one vote (i.e., no sock accounts… or if you do vote from a sock account, you can’t also vote from your main account).

Voting closes at 3:30pm Eastern Time on Monday, March 15th.

MCR probably deserves this tbh but I like Sugarcult too much to vote against them. I think of MCR as more of an emo band but there’s a lot of overlap between the genres. And since they’re two of my favorite genres I do appreciate that. Anyway brb listening to Helena forever.

Never was into either of these bands too much, but liked a couple songs each. I remember when MCR started getting suuuuper hyped that's when I realized my finger was officially off the pulse of the pop punk game haha. They're fine and I can understand why people love them, but I just never forged any kind of connection.

• Like 1