How often do you listen to Blink?

Scott.

It's hard when you've heard every song 1,000,000 times. 

I still listen to Neighborhoods and Dude Ranch time to time only because they were different. Self Titled very occasionally.

Randomly Wildfire is my jam some mornings (avoid the rest of that toxic album like the plague though, it might be worse than the plague)

Still the best band ever.  Nothing hits better at weddings bars or parties than blink when it comes on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Juan said:

It's hard when you've heard every song 1,000,000 times. 

I still listen to Neighborhoods and Dude Ranch time to time only because they were different. Self Titled very occasionally.

Randomly Wildfire is my jam some mornings (avoid the rest of that toxic album like the plague though, it might be worse than the plague)

Still the best band ever.  Nothing hits better at weddings bars or parties than blink when it comes on.

Yeah, Neighborhoods has been my go to since its release, but NINE get in the rotation as well. 

I have maybe one or two weeks every year where I go crazy with it, I listen to more AVA than blink but that's not a lot either nowadays. 

I listened quite a lot to NINE when it got released though, love it

Not much, sadly, but I usually listen all the way through dude ranch, untitled and cheshire cat once or twice a year. Last week I had Mutt on my mind and I listened to it 7 times in a row though. 

• Like 3

Fairly regularly. Dude Ranch and Untitled are pretty often (maybe once a month?). Their other albums are less frequent but I go through phases where I'll listen to Enema of the State or Take Off Your Pants and Jacket etc. on repeat for a week straight. 

I don't listen to California much at all, though. 

pretty regularly. i go through phases of listening to nothing but new music, nothing but old favorites, and then for a while i'll get back into blink for a few days. lately i've been enjoying a lot of the TOYPAJ and EOTS era. real nice to drive to

• Like 2

Agree with a lot of people here, I'll get an urge to listen to them a few times a year but that's about it. I've heard every classic-era song so many times in the past that I can more or less dial one up in my head at any time, the songs just live with me at this point haha.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Daily. I listen to alot of albums cover to cover. And usually a blink one every day. I wear headphones at work sometimes. And have an hour and a half commute. Me and my girl ride together and i went through their discography in order with her last month. And i was just about to throw on Buddha 

Sadly i don't listen to blink too much these days. I'll throw on Untitled at work every once in a blue moon when i need to kill 45 minutes and i can't think of anything else to listen to.

But randomly I listened to AVA's playlist on spotify after going down a rabbit hole because they randomly popped up... then after listening to AVA, a +44 song came on and I listened to that record in the car. That was early March. But haven't listened to anything since and probably won't for awhile...

Yeah, I don't listen to them a whole lot anymore either. I have a general pop punk playlist with a lot of blink that I throw on every now and then and, like others, I'll go on binges and listen to their albums a couple of times a year, but that's about it. I still consider them one of my favourite bands though.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Champ182 said:

I've heard every classic-era song so many times in the past that I can more or less dial one up in my head at any time, the songs just live with me at this point haha.

Yeah, this is exactly how I feel. And they're still my favourite band for life, but I don't need to listen to them constantly, their music basically lives with me anyway.  

• Like 3

Favourite band of all time but rarely listen anymore. 

I've spun the old stuff to absolute death and the new stuff just doesn't have any real replay value for me. 

I honestly can't even remember half the songs off Nine (even though I thought it was a step in the right direction when I first listened to it)

• Like 2

A lot any time they release new music. At the moment not so much. According to Last FM my blink listens have declined significantly (though my music listening in general has declined since the pandemic started. no more long drives to listen to music on)

1mj7xQ1.png

to be fair, Last FM still says they are the artist I've listened to most in the last 365 days.