How often do you listen to Blink?

Scott.

it used to be that I couldn't read this board without listening to them because the power of suggestion was too strong. these days it's what a lot of other people are saying: binges here and there and a resurgence when new music is released. anytime a new artist I love releases new music I find it easier to dive back into their older stuff for the full context of their work

2 minutes ago, Speedo said:

On one hand?

cute. i've been through it before on here. cali deluxe (songs on the second disc) are prolly my faves. on NINE there are just kinds of moments that i think are super fresh. both writing and production-wise, that album does not hold up very well for me.

13 hours ago, daveyjones said:

cute. i've been through it before on here. cali deluxe (songs on the second disc) are prolly my faves. on NINE there are just kinds of moments that i think are super fresh. both writing and production-wise, that album does not hold up very well for me.

Even though NINE is my favorite of the three albums the new line up has done, I agree about deluxe, there are som very interesting stuff on there, when I mix my favorites from cali and deluxe I get a very strong album imo. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bucko said:

I thought I'd be the only one lol. In all honesty the only other artists I listen to as regularly as Blink are Brian Fallon / Gaslight Anthem and Ludovico Einaudi 🤣🤣

Big Ludovico is a boss. Love that cunt

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...