Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Quarterfinals - (2) New Found Glory vs (7) NOFX

Patient #48273

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Quarterfinals - (2) New Found Glory vs (7) NOFX  

36 members have voted

1. 1. New Found Glory vs NOFX

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/24/21 at 07:30 PM

You can vote for the band you like more or based on who is better specifically as a pop punk band. Voter’s choice.

No minimum post count required; anyone can vote, but one person = one vote (i.e., no sock accounts… or if you do vote from a sock account, you can’t also vote from your main account).

Voting closes at 3:30pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, March 24th.

Wubba Lubba dub dub.

im pickle Riiiiiiick 

haha - anyone seen that show ? Ah it takes highbrow intellect to laugh at such things , you probably wouldn’t get it🤠👽pls help me 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Have you been drinking?

Not enough to see me through the end of this competition. Absinthe eye shots for me next 

expect a phonecall shortly, me begging you back 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Scott. said:

NFG by an absolute mile. 

NOFX is for fucking virgins who daydream about school shootings. Smelly scruffy cunts

This made me laugh out mountain dew over my cheeto stained fingers and keyboard. Watch over you shoulder Scotty Boy, rat-a-tat-tat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

This made me laugh out mountain dew over my cheeto stained fingers and keyboard. Watch over you shoulder Scotty Boy, rat-a-tat-tat

Why the fuck are cheetos still finger stainy as all hell?  I went to have some for the first time in years for a quick snack break and was even the baked version, you'd think after all these years they'd have figured out a semi-solution for this I was a wreck.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jans Yang Wagon said:

Why the fuck are cheetos still finger stainy as all hell?  I went to have some for the first time in years for a quick snack break and was even the baked version, you'd think after all these years they'd have figured out a semi-solution for this I was a wreck.

Maybe it's all part of the brand. I think that one scene out of Toy Story 2 meant they could never change. The fat guy, Al - he embedded cheetos in eternity. Now, when you see someone's lightly orange dusted finger tips - you know they just rinsed a bag of the good stuff. Maybe they even huffed it, if they have orange flakes round their nose. Shit for the keyboard tho, absolutely.

Jan - if we ever meet, can we sit and huff cheeto bags on a park bench ??

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Jans Yang Wagon said:

Because the flavoring isn't part of the corn meal ... its dusted on.