Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Semifinals - (2) New Found Glory vs (3) Descendents

Patient #48273

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Semifinals - (2) New Found Glory vs (3) Descendents  

33 members have voted

1. 1. New Found Glory vs Descendents

• (2) New Found Glory
    • (3) Descendents

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/28/21 at 07:30 PM

13 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I’m only on page 2 so I’m not sure how the rest of these pages go but MIlo Goes to College and I Don’t Want To Grow Up are two Descendents albums I really enjoy. Sticks and Stones is the only NFG album I know, more my fault for not checking them out more bht what ya gonna do.

2 > 1 = a vote for the Descendents.

Oh boy....Stop now, friend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not ready to read 9 pages of people shitting on the Descendents. Change your target because it doesn't work here, they are a fantastic band. The first time I saw them they played 32 songs in 58 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I'm not ready to read 9 pages of people shitting on the Descendents. Change your target because it doesn't work here, they are a fantastic band. The first time I saw them they played 32 songs in 58 minutes.

it's mostly pages of people's BDSM test results and @Depf becoming my goddamn hero. 

and yes, I'm totally going to do this test, brb. 

• Love 2

Oh god. oh good lord

== Results from bdsmtest.org == 
100% Switch 
79% Dominant 
79% Submissive 
77% Daddy/Mommy 
73% Rope bunny 
71% Vanilla 
69% Rigger 
68% Non-monogamist 
65% Experimentalist 
62% Brat tamer 
48% Masochist 
47% Brat 
46% Sadist 
37% Boy/Girl 
32% Primal (Prey) 
25% Slave 
21% Exhibitionist 
20% Voyeur 
18% Owner 
17% Master/Mistress 
16% Primal (Hunter) 
12% Degrader 
6% Degradee 
4% Pet 
0% Ageplayer 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Depf said:

haha, so one says actually something homophobic (sucking cock makes you less of a man) and I make the slightest trans joke after your implication that lesbians have a monopoly on rubber dick and now i'm the homophobe. that's a bit rich.

No, you're a homophobe for refusing to call gay things gay because you evidently think gay = lesser. Try to keep up.

You also seem to think it's a bad thing for men to be unmanly.

1 minute ago, Nasa said:

this is one thing i can't relate to. there is no stereotype i embody more than the uhaul lesbian.

makes no sense to me at all, im super monogamous.

31 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I mean, I stopped reading the last few pages but I wouldn't be surprised if this kink came up.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Depf said:

don't twist my words. you stoop very low here with me and i honestly don't know why. Me being homophobe, gtfo. All kidding aside, that's an insult to me.

Would it help you pick up on my tone better if I threw in a bunch of Sopranos references? You keep taking everything I say way too seriously. I call everything homophobic and it's almost always a joke.

1 minute ago, Jan the Gatekeeper said:

I mean, I stopped reading the last few pages but I wouldn't be surprised if this kink came up.

I don't think poop has come up yet but give it time. 

The main take away is that Ghent is not just a basic bitch with music but in the bedroom as well. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

Would it help you pick up on my tone better if I threw in a bunch of Sopranos references? You keep taking everything I say way too seriously. I call everything homophobic and it's almost always a joke.

Oh so you think mocking homophobia is FUNNY? So offensive. 

• Haha 1

Lol

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch (crazy that it's not 100% submissive but I'm okay with this)
94% Submissive
91% Rope bunny
91% Dominant
88% Vanilla
86% Rigger
76% Experimentalist
52% Slave
50% Brat Tamer
47% Master/Mistress
45% Owner
30% Sadist
23% Primal (Hunter)