Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Semifinals - (2) New Found Glory vs (3) Descendents

Patient #48273

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Semifinals - (2) New Found Glory vs (3) Descendents  

33 members have voted

1. 1. New Found Glory vs Descendents

• (2) New Found Glory
    • (3) Descendents

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/28/21 at 07:30 PM

6 minutes ago, Depf said:

I don't even know what a hatecrime is. 

Well, there's your homework for the weekend.

2 minutes ago, 120 Years of Senating said:

How are the suicides at the iPhone factories going these days?

Another reason why we need Clarke back. He knew all about working conditions in iphone factories.

14 minutes ago, Depf said:

I read up. So, if I punch a human its assault. If I punch a homosexual it's... I do not want to get it.

sorry, i don't do the whole treating people according to nationality/religion/sex thing. It's kinda gay to be honest

But you do you I guess. 

No, it's when you punch someone because they're a homosexual (or whatever group). The difference is comparable to how rounding up random people and killing them is mass murder, but killing people specifically because of their race/ethnicity/religion is genocide.

Also, that's very mean to imply that homosexuals aren't human.

9 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

No, it's when you punch someone because they're a homosexual (or whatever group). The difference is comparable to how rounding up random people and killing them is mass murder, but killing people specifically because of their race/ethnicity/religion is genocide.

Also, that's very mean to imply that homosexuals aren't human.

They're humyn!

What a wild ride. I’m not taking a test or getting involved in any of these arguments but I will say I’ve copped a digit in the dot during a gobby once or twice and it ain’t bad. Was after quite a few drinks both times but it was not that bad. Don’t think I’d give it a go sober but never say never.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Depf said:

see, now imagine what names you would have called me if i said something like that. You really are special. 

I'm not sure what you mean. You made it sound like issues of homophobia are in the past there and people have moved beyond the need for labels. It sounds great!

8 minutes ago, Depf said:

Oh!

I like you better this way.

What about you know,  after menopause? Can we substitute blood with bush?

No, because there has to be a lot of pubic hair regardless of age.

There's no direct substitute for menstrual blood post-menopause, you'd just have to add another element to your submissiveness.

1 hour ago, Depf said:

Eating out a all natural chic is basically the same as sticking your nose up your grandpas ass.

This is fucking stupid, man! I can't believe you'd have sex with your own grandfather! I mean, you guys are related! What's he gonna do? Take out his false teeth and just leave them on the side of your bed? Man, you like to fuck him in the butt and then have everyone come in and watch and masturbate and cum all over the place! This is stupid! I hate you all! I'm not even gonna have sex with my mom tonight, man, this is stupid! I hate you!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Eurgh. 

Face sitting is great, lesbian sex without toys is great, lesbian sex with toys is great, straight sex, gay sex, BDSM sex is all great between consenting adults.

Sex is great, fuck all rules and labels in between, all Hail pleasure in all it's forms. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3