Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Semifinals - (2) New Found Glory vs (3) Descendents

Patient #48273

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Semifinals - (2) New Found Glory vs (3) Descendents  

33 members have voted

1. 1. New Found Glory vs Descendents

• (2) New Found Glory
    • (3) Descendents

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/28/21 at 07:30 PM

23 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Holy shit- if anyone was to ask why I adore blink 182 online. I would whip up these 13 pages of bodacious sauce. This thread is like crack to me.

butt crack

182% voyeur  

This really is the best part about the boards. 10+ page long convos form out of nowhere that relate nothing to the initial thread.

• Love 3

42 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

This really is the best part about the boards. 10+ page long convos form out of nowhere that relate nothing to the initial thread.

Hahaha, exactly - spirals out of control until you’re on a tangent as far away as Saturn. Truly glorious sir. We wouldn’t  have it any other way 

• Love 2

8 hours ago, Depf said:

Oh fuck that. The heated floors and running around barefoot already puts enough hair in my mouth.  ruined the whole thing. Eating out a all natural chic is basically the same as sticking your nose up your grandpas ass. only you get a speech about football wage gaps instead of 20€ hush money.

I guess you don't care about women in the Middle East then.