Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Championship - (12) Motion City Soundtrack vs (2) New Found Glory

Patient #48273

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Championship - (12) Motion City Soundtrack vs (2) New Found Glory  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Motion City Soundtrack vs New Found Glory

• (12) Motion City Soundtrack
    • (2) New Found Glory

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/02/21 at 06:00 PM

5 minutes ago, Jan Nation said:

Okay Speedo, it feels like you're trying to be a high schooler right now tbh, take a deep breath, it'll be okay. I'm sorry you and your minion get overly sensitive about everything.

I don't really care if you 'believe' an old rumor from my high school over a decade ago either.  I promise you I'm going to sleep just fine knowing Speedo does not believe this could be.

I'd deflect too lol

11 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I also had a "peanut butter girl" in my high school class.

Assuming it wasn't true? But it followed her around for the full four years. Everyone just went with it

Yeah I don't know why it struck so close to home for Speedo.  We had a horse girl, a peanut butter girl, and a cantaloupe guy.

Normal high school stuff.  

1 minute ago, Jan Nation said:

Yeah I don't know why it struck so close to home for Speedo.  We had a horse girl, a peanut butter girl, and a cantaloupe guy.

Normal high school stuff.  

Yep, I had a sausage boy too. Every time hot dogs came up on the lunch menu he would get chased around with them!

Edit: What did the guy do with the cantaloupe?!

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

You really stick yer dick in a cantaloupe Jan?

Rethinking my fanhood

At least in my young days of discovering my sexuality, we’d be raiding our friend Kyle’s hot Mom’s underwear drawer and putting her panties on our faces instead of sticking our dicks in fruit 

13 minutes ago, Bobby Patel said:

Preferably, submerge your fingertips in the jalapeño juice for 45 seconds until dripping wet, and then get as many drops as possible from your fingertips down into your little peehole for max pleasure 

I'll get back to you.  I've had a urethra sting before (some devil ridden hand lotion), it was possibly the worst pain of all time, hopefully this is going to be different? Like the heat cancels itself out when you soak it?

Does it help if I start in the anus?