Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Championship - (12) Motion City Soundtrack vs (2) New Found Glory

Patient #48273

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Championship - (12) Motion City Soundtrack vs (2) New Found Glory  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Motion City Soundtrack vs New Found Glory

• (12) Motion City Soundtrack
    • (2) New Found Glory

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/02/21 at 06:00 PM

21 minutes ago, Jan Nation said:

Jalapeno Anus is kind of a good band name.

It doesn't flow right, too many syllables in "jalapeño". It needs to be something like "Pepper Hole" or "Spicy Sphincter", or even "Pico de Guy-Hole".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Human No.4974733607 said:

Now I'm in my 30's, I've got bills, kids, a wife ... I just no longer relate to it like I used to and no one is really writing songs about HOA fees and missing trash pick up.

i'm with you there... but justin and are nearly the same age, and he still sings about issues that i think and feel about, from a perspective i understand. he's in his 40s, full of doubt. i get it.

re: pop punk, that's something i love about the descendents. they have aged perfectly. they sing about their lives in the present tense. it's terrific.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Bobby Patel said:

Fuck MCS and that goofy looking singer! “Let’s Get Fucked Up and Die” is no message we need to be delivering to our youth!

You can't accuse the singer of MCS looking goofy when NFG have this wanker in the band 

7559957052_e1bd37b325_b.jpg

• Haha 3