Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Championship - (12) Motion City Soundtrack vs (2) New Found Glory

Patient #48273

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Championship - (12) Motion City Soundtrack vs (2) New Found Glory  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Motion City Soundtrack vs New Found Glory

• (12) Motion City Soundtrack
    • (2) New Found Glory

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/02/21 at 06:00 PM

44 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Yeah but you also like AVA more than blink-182

No I don't? I prefer new AVA to new blink, but blink is far better overall. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elite Poster No.12109382 said:

Dude, I actually had this nightmare once, that I've just been interacting with a single schizophrenic on this website.

And then the doctor really woke you up and you realized every single account was yours?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fun times everybody! I think the final two were definitely worthy. Even though I voted for MCS, I've loved both of these bands very much in my life. NFG didn't have staying power for me personally over the years, but they are certainly the more "pop punk" between the two and their classic albums are definitely still great for nostalgia.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Fun times everybody! I think the final two were definitely worthy. I have loved both of these bands very much in my life. NFG didn't have staying power for me personally over the years, but they are certainly the more "pop punk" between the two and their classic albums are definitely still great for nostalgia.

This is exactly how I feel. I don't listen to NFG much anymore, but I absolutely loved them when I was a teenager. And I still love MCS, but I don't think of them as pop punk.

• Like 1

Congrats! Because of the results to this contest (probably), Pacific Ridge Records just put out a 33 track tribute to New Found Glory. Good job everyone!

(I've listened to a few tracks and while not fantastic I have to say it feels much higher quality than their blink tribute albums)

edit: LOL!

• Haha 1