2021 New AVA Album Thread

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't wait for this. i don't care how many songs we get. with blink, we got around 30-40 songs the last couple years and i don't want to listen to the majority of them.   you guys obses

I'm not sure I will be able to fully appreciate this album without the accompanying young adult novel and short film... It's important to me that AVA albums are a full multimedia experience.

You guys are thinking too hard! Tom : Jordan - the visionary, pushing for greatness and artistry, also slightly obsessive and insane and capable of annoying the shit out of his teammates Mar

Posted Images

You guys are thinking too hard!

Tom : Jordan - the visionary, pushing for greatness and artistry, also slightly obsessive and insane and capable of annoying the shit out of his teammates

Mark : Pippen - talented enough to carry the load at any moment but shines as the ultimate glue guy keeping the team’s feet on the ground

Travis : Rodman - duh

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
8 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Tom : Jordan - the visionary, pushing for greatness and artistry, also slightly obsessive and insane and capable of annoying the shit out of his teammates

Mark : Pippen - talented enough to carry the load at any moment but shines as the ultimate glue guy keeping the team’s feet on the ground

Skiba = Kukoc?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I mean WDNTW and I-Empire were both supposed to be connected to a movie too but it wasn't until LOVE that it actually happened. Maybe two albums from now that will play out haha

Oh man, don't tell me Tom had been planning and filming that movie since then... All this time I thought that he decided to make a movie so he could pretend he didn't have toime to move to Los Angeles and record the Neighborhoods album. Oh man... imagine how good Love Part 2 could have been... Oh man... poor Atom Willard who had to left the band and poor Critter who produced both Love Part 2 and Tom's blink-182 songs and had to read all the criticism before he died. Damn, I can't believe I was wrong all this toime. 

14 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Phil Jackson - Jerry Finn

Jerry Krause - John Feldmann

Kukoc - definitely Skiba

Cartwright = Scott? (Jordan got sick of him and his ways pretty quickly)

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Dylan_ said:

Can anyone confirm this? Pretty cool if it’s true!

They’re definitely going to announce here that Tom did vocals on one new blink song. It’s perfect promotionally for both parties

edit: just listened to the way he phrased it. I’ll just go fuck myself

10 minutes ago, NotNow said:

They’re definitely going to announce here that Tom did vocals on one new blink song. It’s perfect promotionally for both parties

edit: just listened to the way he phrased it. I’ll just go fuck myself

Whered you listen to him say it? I keep getting page not found on that insta link.

Rise is promoting Tilian's album release for this week so single maybe AvA single final week of April? Or idk how label politics work maybe they're big enough they don't care about doing multiple releases

Unless this is one of those mid week releases they do nowadays too, instead of Friday

On 4/12/2021 at 9:54 AM, Champ182 said:

this is the best thing that’s been posted on this forum in years

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...