2021 New AVA Album Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't wait for this. i don't care how many songs we get. with blink, we got around 30-40 songs the last couple years and i don't want to listen to the majority of them.   you guys obses

You guys are thinking too hard! Tom : Jordan - the visionary, pushing for greatness and artistry, also slightly obsessive and insane and capable of annoying the shit out of his teammates Mar

I'm not sure I will be able to fully appreciate this album without the accompanying young adult novel and short film... It's important to me that AVA albums are a full multimedia experience.

Posted Images

this is probably one of the fishiest things i've ever seen.

"Please give us your full adress without us telling you what it is for" seems fishy to me

looking forward to the first newsletter

If he's not gonna tell what all that personal information is gonna be used for, he should probably block access to Europeans, as that's a clear violation of data privacy laws.

2 hours ago, MSandt said:

If he's not gonna tell what all that personal information is gonna be used for, he should probably block access to Europeans, as that's a clear violation of data privacy laws.

You suck 

21 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

I’m on my European phone rn bro 

please tell mr. europe that tom is breaking the law

Hi, Interpol?

Yeah, listen, I willingly signed up and gave my information to Tom DeLonge's AvA site ... No, he didn't force me ... I mean, I thought we were gonna see aliens or some cool shit ... yeah, definitely no aliens, big foot dicks or illuminati stuff. It's just this newsletter promising the announcement of news coming soon. So, can you arrest him? K, thnx, bye.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Speedo said:

Hi, Interpol?

Yeah, listen, I willingly signed up and gave my information to Tom DeLonge's AvA site ... No, he didn't force me ... I mean, I thought we were gonna see aliens or some cool shit ... yeah, definitely no aliens, big foot dicks or illuminati stuff. It's just this newsletter promising the announcement of news coming soon. So, can you arrest him? K, thnx, bye.

Bonjour@MSandt.

Yes, we do take data protection very seriously here at interpol HQ. As you say, you did handover your email address  'KingOrgazoid182@hotmail.com' over willingly. *Munches on baguette and looks at picture of Charles De Gaulle*

I'm now looking over your own search history and....cry more you Nazi fuck.

download (2).jpg

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, NotNow said:

Rise basically gave away euphoria is coming the week after next. So I’m guessing next week will be arg teases sending stuff to peoples addresses.

Well count me in, I signed up for whatever he need my home address for 😂