Collection of post Blink departure, Scott interviews

Johnsfavoriterecords

1 hour ago, Thibaut182 said:

New Update!

Saw this update but he's still a legend in my opinion!

"Yeah he ain’t interested lmao. Nice guy, just very private. Gave some mixed signals along the way, still occasionally speak with him. But ultimately he has no interest in doing anything public. However he talks to Tom occasionally which was nice to hear"

We all knew he wasn't going to do that, but I'm actually stoked to hear he's in touch with Tom 💙 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 4/9/2022 at 1:45 AM, Rickay said:

Whoa this is really cool and most likely the most we'll ever hear from Scott's perspective.

This quote alone shows why the original lineup was definitely not the right fit for achieving massive success haha:

"We are finishing the art work for our EP, it’s called: The Endless Bummer, it will be for sale on our site around Jan 19th, this is some pretty shameless self promotion. I sound like an infomercial."

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 11:48 AM, Champ182 said:

Whoa this is really cool and most likely the most we'll ever hear from Scott's perspective.

This quote alone shows why the original lineup was definitely not the right fit for achieving massive success haha:

"We are finishing the art work for our EP, it’s called: The Endless Bummer, it will be for sale on our site around Jan 19th, this is some pretty shameless self promotion. I sound like an infomercial."

This interviewer failed miserably. 

Scott- “They are doing things that they wanted to, that I wouldn’t have done, and vice versa. Does that make any sense? Or do you need specifics?”

Interviewer- “I don’t want to pry.”

Dude! You are giving an interview! He offered to give specifics. You had the chance to get more details from Scott than anyone else ever has and you change the subject. Pathetic!

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Scott- “They are doing things that they wanted to, that I wouldn’t have done, and vice versa. Does that make any sense? Or do you need specifics?”

Dude! You are giving an interview! He offered to give specifics. You had the chance to get more details from Scott than anyone else ever has and you change the subject. Pathetic!

Tax season just ended, you got that updated W-2 for us?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

I agree he should’ve asked but it isn’t hard to read between the lines on that one.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

• 1 year later...

Cool update!

I posted this on the Timeline thread but thought I might as well post it here 😃

Here is more information from the source theclaytons2010 on Youtube :)

This was at the whiskey a go go in Hollywood around 2002 or 2003 ish. Can remember the exact day. We recorded this whole show and our singers brother has the whole set, I can ask him to upload or send me a copy We did record a demo with Scott and I have all the songs. We played with Scott for about a year or year and a half after he left blink.

Scott is a really humble dude and a great musician. I haven’t talked with home since we disbanded, college, families etc!! One of the best things that happened is that Scott was a big part of getting Soma reopened in San Diego while we were playing with him. Very famous club that a lot of bands got their start out of!

Anytime man. I'll try and get some of the Demos we did with Scott up. Always cool to see fans of his out there. Lots of rumors and conspiracies about him but he is a real chill guy and rips on the drums. I grew up a blink superfan and getting to share a stage with him all those years ago was awesome!

soma had shut down for a period of time. Scott had some influence in getting it going again with Len, who owned it! It’s still going strong and is a rad venue to play at and watch a show.

Here is some footage of One Track Mind playing at the Whiskey A Go Go in Hollywood (circa 2002-2003ish) with Scott on the drums!

https://www.facebook.com/rick.barajas.96/videos/1816955595034131/

https://www.facebook.com/rick.barajas.96/videos/1818052688257755/

https://www.facebook.com/rick.barajas.96/videos/3036461393083539/

• Love 1