First time is the most vintage blink song since Self Titled

Jan Backing Track

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Closer than anything else on Untitled, that's for sure

I really don't want to continue this stupid discussion (it's Feeling This, one of blink's highest hits, who cares if someone declares it prime or not)

But Here's Your Letter, Go, and Easy Target come close but Feeling This really does feel like a culmination of all things blink has done leading up to it, Finn just took it to another planet with it's production.

• Like 3
  • Crab 1

46 minutes ago, Rebel Girls United said:

I really don't want to continue this stupid discussion (it's Feeling This, one of blink's highest hits, who cares if someone declares it prime or not)

But Here's Your Letter, Go, and Easy Target come close but Feeling This really does feel like a culmination of all things blink has done leading up to it, Finn just took it to another planet with it's production.

What’s a matter Jan, you running away from the fact that you brought up Feeling This as a vintage blink song with 808s in it? You tried claiming you never brought up Feeling This. 

and yes, what a stupid discussion you started lol

1 hour ago, ye. said:

poor guy just forgot that happened and now it's all flooding back

Fuck you idiots, I prove Jan wrong and he ignores facts and talks stupid kiddy shit cuz he loves MGK . Who cares, glad that’s all he has to say because he sure as fuck can’t talk facts 

I mean I raise your dictionary with one thesaurus-

Prime, quality, classic, timeless, ageless, best are all synonyms of vintage.

Where most people would surely put Feeling This in.  If not, that's  your opinion, but it's not really 'factual' to state what blink's prime is to every fan, on rare occasion some might even say now is because they never liked Tom.  But Feeling This is definitely commonly considered some of their best work, and would be considered vintage to, almost undisputedly, California era blink.  You can argue the 'best' time frame in your opinion, or what era is 'truest blink', but you can't really say Self Titled, especially Feeling This, are not in that convo for many.

Mgk banged your girlfriend.

• Crab 1

first time is fine, but cynical takes the cake for post-tom era blink. it’s the most evocative of where they’ve been, where they (could) go, combining past and present in a tiny, killer package. it’s also the most reminiscent of the classic sound.

i’m also pretty fond of pin the grenade at this point, which i think captures this well too (though its lyrics are much less accomplished than cynical)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

giphy.gif

Diddy right now.

No, I’m just annoyed. Some people on here are just little children, plain and simple. Jan says he didn’t bring up feeing this, when I point out he did in fact bring it up and in what context, he ignores that fact and goes to his childish MGK talks. It’s the equivalent of a child saying “I know you are but what am I” because he has the intelligence level of a toddler and nothing else to say. I just don’t like stupid and Childish people, that’s all 

13 hours ago, Rebel Girls United said:

I mean I raise your dictionary with one thesaurus-

Prime, quality, classic, timeless, ageless, best are all synonyms of vintage.

Where most people would surely put Feeling This in.  If not, that's  your opinion, but it's not really 'factual' to state what blink's prime is to every fan, on rare occasion some might even say now is because they never liked Tom.  But Feeling This is definitely commonly considered some of their best work, and would be considered vintage to, almost undisputedly, California era blink.  You can argue the 'best' time frame in your opinion, or what era is 'truest blink', but you can't really say Self Titled, especially Feeling This, are not in that convo for many.

Mgk banged your girlfriend.

You. Are. A. Dumbass. Thesaurus has a lot of loose synonyms , which doesn’t mean exactly the same thing by the way. Maybe you should look up the definition of synonym. Feeling This is not vintage blink, unless of course you’re a brainless twat, which I understand you are. Also quit talking about my fucking girlfriend you douchebag. Say what you want about me but you don’t know her, she doesn’t post here, and you have no right to go make insinuations about her. I’d knock your dumbass out with a smile on my face if you ever tried saying that to me in person 

Wait @Johnny Two Bags is Diddy?? Why do people change their names so often?

Come on Diddy, I like many of your posts and find you to be a funny light hearted poster most of the time. I've defended some of your wildest takes in the past because you've just seemed like a nice guy shooting the shit. But you're being fucking insane in this thread.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Wait @Johnny Two Bags is Diddy?? Why do people change their names so often?

Come on Diddy, I like many of your posts and find you to be a funny light hearted poster most of the time. I've defended some of your wildest takes in the past because you've just seemed like a nice guy shooting the shit. But you're being fucking insane in this thread.

Yea I’m getting real annoyed with Jan who thinks he can keep talking shit about my girlfriend who he doesn’t know, anytime I pin him into a corner on a conversation. I realize I lost my shit but I’m sick of his shit. It’s like trying to talk to a child. I appreciate your kind words man and sorry if I was rude to you too. 

• Like 1