First time is the most vintage blink song since Self Titled

Jan Backing Track

8 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

Yea I’m getting real annoyed with Jan who thinks he can keep talking shit about my girlfriend who he doesn’t know

She'd be so turned on reading you defending her honour like this on a blink-182 message board.

You should show her this thread, your balls will be in her mouth within seconds. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

Yea I’m getting real annoyed with Jan who thinks he can keep talking shit about my girlfriend who he doesn’t know, anytime I pin him into a corner on a conversation. I realize I lost my shit but I’m sick of his shit. It’s like trying to talk to a child. I appreciate your kind words man and sorry if I was rude to you too. 

Haha try not to let dumb stuff like that work you up so much man! Remember that people are most likely putting less than 5 seconds of thought into what they write before they post, we're all just a bunch of weirdos bouncing nonsense back and forth.

• Like 2

You come into my thread Diddy, you play with fire, get burned.

Also I've never seem someone have a meltdown over 1. Me 2. The word vintage 3. People saying MGK cucked him 4. Mortgages

R.e.l.a.x.

Also, you haven't "pinned" anyone.  The term vintage can mean just about anything pre-California, it's been that long, this isn't really debatable.  Stop playing "got you" with that nonsense.

14 hours ago, boxelder said:

first time is fine, but cynical takes the cake for post-tom era blink. it’s the most evocative of where they’ve been, where they (could) go, combining past and present in a tiny, killer package. it’s also the most reminiscent of the classic sound.

i’m also pretty fond of pin the grenade at this point, which i think captures this well too (though its lyrics are much less accomplished than cynical)

It's just so short, and didn't age well for me, Mark's verses are some of my favorite there, but again, it's so short, and then the guitar part or whole "explosive" sound becomes repetitive by the end of California.  What benefits First Time I think is that every song on NINE is different.  Pin the grenade I get it slightly, but is a bit too modern stylized for me.

I also just hate Skiba yelling, I know it's 50/50 on that regard, but I can't stand it, so the song becomes even shorter for me.

9 minutes ago, Rebel Girls United said:

Also I've never seem someone have a meltdown over 1. Me 2. The word vintage 3. People saying MGK cucked him 4. Mortgages

R.e.l.a.x.

Also, you haven't "pinned" anyone.  The term vintage can mean just about anything pre-California, it's been that long, this isn't really debatable.  Stop playing "got you" with that nonsense.

Just because youre a lame who didn’t listen to blink until self-titled doesn’t mean it’s vintage 

10 minutes ago, Rebel Girls United said:

R.e.l.a.x.

You’re right, it’s not debatable. Anything past enema/toypaj can absolutely NOT be referred to as vintage. Please refer to thongrider’s breakdown 

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

I bet MGK gave his girl a "krampus"

I'd be upset too

Funny how you guys get all protective over Clarke’s dumbass and his gf, but when you’ve got a jackass on here who has nothing of substance to add in a conversation so continuously says the same insult to my gf over and over you chime in…great work administrator! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

Funny how you guys get all protective over Clarke’s dumbass and his gf, but when you’ve got a jackass on here who has nothing of substance to add in a conversation so continuously says the same insult to my gf over and over you chime in…great work administrator! 

There were literally people here who made fake accounts pretending to be Clarke's girlfriend. Her real name was posted and, if I recall correctly, someone even posted a picture of her. Not to mention the fact that someone allegedly texted her (and then Speedo actually messaged her on Facebook). This is not even remotely the same; you can chill out.

• Like 2

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

There were literally people here who made fake accounts pretending to be Clarke's girlfriend. Her real name was posted and, if I recall correctly, someone even posted a picture of her. Not to mention the fact that someone allegedly texted her (and then Speedo actually messaged her on Facebook). This is not even remotely the same; you can chill out.

That’s still weak as fuck, talking about someone you don’t know , never talked to, and saying disrespectful shit. All because you can’t have a logical conversation on a topic that you started. I don’t have to fucking chill out, Jan is a weak ass keyboard warrior and he needs a new shtick. Let’s see how you guys feel if we just repeatedly started talking disrespectfully about your loved ones all day everyday 

Just now, Johnny Two Bags said:

That’s still weak as fuck, talking about someone you don’t know , never talked to, and saying disrespectful shit. All because you can’t have a logical conversation on a topic that you started. I don’t have to fucking chill out, Jan is a weak ass keyboard warrior and he needs a new shtick. Let’s see how you guys feel if we just repeatedly started talking disrespectfully about your loved ones all day everyday 

As long as it's all hypothetical, who cares? No one here knows anything about my family or friends, so any attempt to insult them would be based on their imagination and I'd have no reason to be bothered  by it.

Similarly, no one here knows your girlfriend, we're just saying she fucked MGK to annoy you... and, look at that, it's working. You're not helping yourself by taking the bait. Ignore it or laugh with us. Or if there's a more serious issue, send a PM.

• Like 3

Faplord acting like his privacy is being invaded when no one knows who he is or who his girlfriend is...

All we know is she got railed by MGK. And that's a positive? Like props dude.

The Clarke situation was not remotely the same.

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

As long as it's all hypothetical, who cares? No one here knows anything about my family or friends, so any attempt to insult them would be based on their imagination and I'd have no reason to be bothered  by it.

But if I ever find out ... oh, man, the Facebook messages ...

• Haha 1