First time is the most vintage blink song since Self Titled

Jan Backing Track

On 4/29/2021 at 12:48 PM, Ghent said:

Faplord acting like his privacy is being invaded when no one knows who he is or who his girlfriend is...

All we know is she got railed by MGK. And that's a positive? Like props dude.

The Clarke situation was not remotely the same.

See it’s this bullshit that makes me never want to come back. Like anyone cares, but that’s not the fucking point. 

On 4/29/2021 at 1:52 PM, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

100.webp?cid=82a1493b6042bnamf4wiflwntfk

How did I take an L? Because I proved you wrong that Feeling This is not vintage blink, and then you went into hiding once I reminded you that you brought up Feeling This after you tried denying you ever brought it up? Or do you consider you win something because you’re the bigger child who has nothing intelligent to say ever, so you resort to making bullshit statements about MGK? At least I have a fucking girlfriend and don’t have to depend on crying to strangers online for girl advice like you do 

On 4/29/2021 at 1:41 PM, JarJarBlinks said:

I hope Diddy doesn't pull an Alan Rickman. 

Just take the L, and figure out a way to troll Jan back.  He gives plenty of opportunities.

Where’s the L though? Anyone in their right mind will say Feeling This and 808 beats are not vintage blink. Let’s ask Dave Jones or Thongrider about that subject. I wasn’t wrong, Jan just doesn’t have anything intelligent to say, and the fact I don’t like MGK is a reason I take the L? Because of some stupid joke he made? Cool, I’ll be as clever as Jan and repeatedly tell everyone on this board that so and so fucked their girl anytime they declare they’re not a fan of that person. 

4 minutes ago, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

I think some people would be okay if a celebrity cucked them as long as something was reciprocated.  I think that's the problem here, you received nothing in return except a ruined god-tier pop punk album in 2020.

MGK is hardly a celebrity and I’m not impressed by celebrities anyways 

1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

Diddy returning to this argument without having gained a sense of humour? Yikes.

Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that repeatedly telling someone over and over that some fake ass wannabe rockstar with hair plugs fucked his girl over and over and over was funny or constitutes having humor. I’m not 8 years old and Jan wouldn’t say that to my face so…

1 minute ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that repeatedly telling someone over and over that some fake ass wannabe rockstar with hair plugs fucked his girl over and over and over was funny or constitutes having humor. I’m not 8 years old and Jan wouldn’t say that to my face so…

Just take some deep breaths. This too shall pass.

3 minutes ago, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

It's so disappointing, I literally don't even want him making me look this good.

You don’t look good. In your undeveloped mind you think so, but you’re fucking stupid so have fun with that while you jerk off listening to MGK 

3 minutes ago, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

It's so disappointing, I literally don't even want him making me look this good.

Unfortunately you don't look good in this either, unless there's a middle schooler out there you're trying to impress with these hilarious trolling quips.

• Like 2