Sharing my Line 6 Pod Go blink-182 patches

Ash-517

I have been working with my Pod Go to get some blink sounds lately and I'm rather impressed with the result. In this google drive folder I have an MP3 of me demoing two of the patches provided as well as the patches themselves. One mimics this performance of The Rock Show, and one based off of the tone in Online Songs which I think is the closest I'll ever get to any of Tom's tones. I also created an Ampeg VL1002 style patch which I've provided but I did not demo in the recording because I really don't think I got very close to the sound I was looking for. I threw it in there anyway as a starting point for anyone chasing the CC/Dude Ranch sound to base their own tone off of. Enjoy!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ash-517 said:

I have been working with my Pod Go to get some blink sounds lately and I'm rather impressed with the result. In this google drive folder I have an MP3 of me demoing two of the patches provided as well as the patches themselves. One mimics this performance of The Rock Show, and one based off of the tone in Online Songs which I think is the closest I'll ever get to any of Tom's tones. I also created an Ampeg VL1002 style patch which I've provided but I did not demo in the recording because I really don't think I got very close to the sound I was looking for. I threw it in there anyway as a starting point for anyone chasing the CC/Dude Ranch sound to base their own tone off of. Enjoy!

what kind of software do these files work for? i only know PGP as Pretty Good Privacy encryption.

2 hours ago, daveyjones said:

what kind of software do these files work for? i only know PGP as Pretty Good Privacy encryption.

Line 6's Pod Go Edit software. Apologies, I should have specified. You won't be able to look in the patches without a Pod Go hooked up but I can screen shot the settings if you're curious about where I have the knobs set and what models I used.

15 hours ago, Ash-517 said:

Line 6's Pod Go Edit software. Apologies, I should have specified. You won't be able to look in the patches without a Pod Go hooked up but I can screen shot the settings if you're curious about where I have the knobs set and what models I used.

don't have a pod go and won't be getting one but thanks for the info!