Battle of the Blink Videos - general discussion

20 minutes ago, Depf said:

See, thats part of the problem.

Wmaa got me into blink. a Josie live performance was on the single and that was the song i kept on repeat.

Seeing half naked Tom Mark and Travis with one eye next to lindemulder in stockings was a big part of my onsetting puberty. Its my go to argument (next to the gay goldfish) that all things lgbt are most likely genetic. if it was conditioning i'd probably have some weird hosiery/blink feti.... 

I'll get my coat.

I'd have fucked/been fucked by prime Tom. It's okay. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Josie has to win this 1. funny 2. OG lineup 3. one of their very best songs 4. alyssa milano 5. daveyjones

Since the bracket needed 32 videos, I added some videos from various side projects (and excluded a few blink videos with very few views). The seeding is based on Youtube views. That's far from perfect

I think the original M+M's video should be the one we go with. What about the STFTK video? I'm thinking we should go with the version they ended up using, since that's the one most of us are used

2 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Grab your mink coat, you’ve pulled.

The video got you into blink then, or just the tune itself ? 

Like some things that are genetic, maybe it’s latent and needs one fantastical thing that triggers it. For your pre pubescent body, that thing was Mark’s nipple piercing. 

50:50 video and that beautiful bridge. Its really a toss up for me between josie and wmaa. Josie has the slightly better video though.

Scott > travis

milano + davey = lindemulder.

Fucking hell. Did Mtv really lead me down a path where its inevitable for me to talk foot fetishism on a blink board? 

1 minute ago, Hex said:

I'd have fucked/been fucked by prime Tom. It's okay. 

i fear what a drugged up speedo close to midnight would post. i cant/won't  compete with that.57nwu9.jpg

Just now, Depf said:

i fear what a drugged up speedo close to midnight would post. i cant/won't  compete with that.57nwu9.jpg

I'm pretty secure with my sexuality, I don't care.

Shameless plug for my video edits 😎

I have to admit I’m proud of how both of these turned out. The fact that the BTD one went semi viral and had articles written about it and a radio station interviewed be about it is still hilarious to me.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Depf said:

Josie has to win this

1. funny

2. OG lineup

3. one of their very best songs

4. alyssa milano

5. daveyjones

i find this hard to argue with. though i think "dammit" is their funniest video. but sentimentally, "m+m's" will always be GOAT.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

i find this hard to argue with. though i think "dammit" is their funniest video. but sentimentally, "m+m's" will always be GOAT.

I agree with Dammit being the funniest. It’s also where I got my start with the band and the Sticker Strat.

I think the original M+M's video should be the one we go with.

What about the STFTK video? I'm thinking we should go with the version they ended up using, since that's the one most of us are used to.

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, saco0o said:

Finale will be Man Overboard vs WMAA

I was thinking kinda the same but Dammit against Man Overboard will be a close match up. It'll be the winner of those two against WMAA.

• Like 1

Here’s the updated bracket.

mvrZTHN.png

BCR, AVA and +44 each have one video going into the next round and When Your Heart Stops Beating is the most recently released video to move on.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Here’s the updated bracket.

mvrZTHN.png

BCR, AVA and +44 each have one video going into the next round and When Your Heart Stops Beating is the most recently released video to move on.

I don't like this format can you redo it in a different format.

Thanks,

-Karen

• Haha 1