Battle of the Blink Videos - Round 1 - (9) Dammit vs. (24) Everything’s Magic

Patient #48273

Battle of the Blink Videos - Round 1 - (9) Dammit vs. (24) Everything’s Magic  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Dammit vs. Everything’s Magic

• (9) Dammit
    • (24) Everything’s Magic

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/01/21 at 07:30 PM

You can vote for the video you like more or the one you think is technically better. Be as biased or impartial as you like.

No minimum post count required; anyone can vote, but one person = one vote (i.e., no sock accounts). All accounts must have been created before the start of the competition (April 29, 2021).

Voting closes at 3:30pm Eastern Time on Saturday, May 1st.

If you haven’t seen the videos in a long time (or ever), check them out before voting.

That scene where Toms pants get yanked and he slowly pulls them up while smiling at Scott is probably one of my fave Tom moments ever so, Dammit hands down. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

have never seen the everything’s magic clip and it’s truly terrible lol. was missing nothing. the teenage 00s setting (label concession?) and excessive camera cuts may be super dated, but tom’s bizarre frontman moves look just as cringe as they did then. pass. also, what’s up with tom creepily walking through the field of kids?

dammit’s a true classic. rick devoe flailing/jittering uncontrollably for no reason in particular is just so funny. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

This is better than the regular Everything’s Magic video. A hint of classic Tom humor. Still doesn’t beat Dammit but I think it’s funny.

I love this video. The blink videos are always way better when they're playing the main characters rather than just getting random actors/actresses. It's why I prefer the video to Kiss & Tell over any other blink related videos since 2003.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Speedo is still so mad about Screeching Weasel losing to MCS or whoever that he's now trolling these unrelated polls.

Seems fair 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I can't count the number of times I've watched the making of for the "Dammit" music video, the "Mark goes for the Oscar" section at 2:23 is still iconic and memorable to myself for sure

• Like 1
  • Love 1