Battle of the Blink Videos - Round 1 - (6) What’s My Age Again? vs. (27) Secret Crowds

Patient #48273

Battle of the Blink Videos - Round 1 - (6) What’s My Age Again? vs. (27) Secret Crowds  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What’s My Age Again? vs. Secret Crowds

• (6) What’s My Age Again?
    • (27) Secret Crowds

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/07/21 at 07:30 PM

You can vote for the video you like more or the one you think is technically better. Be as biased or impartial as you like.

No minimum post count required; anyone can vote, but one person = one vote (i.e., no sock accounts). All accounts must have been created before the start of the competition (April 29, 2021).

Voting closes at 3:30pm Eastern Time on Friday, May 7th.

If you haven’t seen the videos in a long time (or ever), check them out before voting.

Say what you want about WMAA, but that might just be 'peak' blink.  It's really perfection in terms of where Mark/Tom/Travis were at with their respective points in the band.  Mark was in control, Tom was more easy going but still a great guitarist/team player, Travis wasn't too cocky/overkill yet.  They were completely confident but not arrogant/jaded yet.

That video was just iconic.

The WMAA video reminds me of when being 12 or so and posting on another blink message board. I said I didn't find any of the band members attractive and someone else told me I must be gay and I denied it vehemently (and believed I was telling the truth too).

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

The WMAA video reminds me of when being 12 or so and posting on another blink message board. I said I didn't find any of the band members attractive and someone else told me I must be gay and I denied it vehemently (and believed I was telling the truth too).

I denied liking WMAA for so long but it secretly always was and always will be one of my favorite songs.  It hits different at a bar or wedding half way through your drunk these days.

• Haha 1

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

This reminds me of my first blink poster. I was about 13, out shopping with my grandparents, and there was a blink poster - I'd never seen one and I begged them to buy it for me. 

The poster in question is the one of them in swimming trunks. My gran bought me the poster and said "I'm glad to finally see you taking an interest in boys!" 

That moment is in my head forever, it's hysterical. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

yeah, not much amusing happens in the WMAA vid besides "so random! they're naked!". but given its popularity and impact on making the group a globally-known music act, it's gotta be WMAA. there's not much like it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, boxelder said:

yeah, not much amusing happens in the WMAA vid besides "so random! they're naked!". but given its popularity and impact on making the group a globally-known music act, it's gotta be WMAA. there's not much like it

I always loved the basketball shot personally. 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 8:50 PM, Patient #48273 said:

Hang on a minute, you're gay?