Battle of the Blink Videos - Round 1 - (14) Bored to Death vs. (19) The Adventure

Patient #48273

Battle of the Blink Videos - Round 1 - (14) Bored to Death vs. (19) The Adventure  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Bored to Death vs. The Adventure

• (14) Bored to Death
    • (19) The Adventure

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/07/21 at 07:30 PM

You can vote for the video you like more or the one you think is technically better. Be as biased or impartial as you like.

No minimum post count required; anyone can vote, but one person = one vote (i.e., no sock accounts). All accounts must have been created before the start of the competition (April 29, 2021).

Voting closes at 3:30pm Eastern Time on Friday, May 7th.

If you haven’t seen the videos in a long time (or ever), check them out before voting.

I really do not like the Bored to Death video, although it was a cool song when it first dropped.

Adventure I think gets a little overhyped on here but when the verse first drops in this video is one of my favorite moments from Tom, it's just really exciting.  Just hate how the song slows down personally.

• Like 1

The Adventure video is dreadful which is why it gets my vote. It's silly and ambitious, which makes it far more interesting than the boring wet fart that is the BTD video. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I hated the Bored to Death video so much that I made my own version. I agree with Kay about the Adventure. It’s funny for some reason and it’s not supposed to be.

Because Ava is tongue in cheek, to an extent, just like Blink is to punk rock.. Tom is hilarious

• Crab 1

3 minutes ago, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

It's tongue in cheek dude. It's an American thing.

Tom is not that Meta. Blink Tom was that Meta, then he ‘lost his brain’ .

He genuinely thought he was gonna be Pink Floyd Jesus

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Tom is not that Meta. Blink Tom was that Meta, then he ‘lost his brain’ .

He genuinely thought he was gonna be Pink Floyd Jesus

Tom lost his mind and became more Meta.  AvA is more Meta. 

Save the world with our art, star wars I empire poster, everything's magic?  We are Jesus??

It's so Meta.

• Crab 1

32 minutes ago, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

Tom lost his mind and became more Meta.  AvA is more Meta. 

Save the world with our art, star wars I empire poster, everything's magic?  We are Jesus??

It's so Meta.

Oh you’re having me on are ya LAD. I see your game. 

God came down and wrote half the record, and gave critter his cool hat. I think I like todaaaay, I think it’s goooood

8 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Oh you’re having me on are ya LAD. I see your game. 

God came down and wrote half the record, and gave critter his cool hat. I think I like todaaaay, I think it’s goooood

10% of me believes they're meta though, there's no way 100% of AvA is serious, it's Tom, I'm sticking with 10% is tongue in cheek (Jesus, I Empire poster fall in that category)

21 hours ago, Kay said:

The Adventure video is dreadful which is why it gets my vote. It's silly and ambitious, which makes it far more interesting than the boring wet fart that is the BTD video. 

this is basically my summation as well. both are truly awful clips, so hard to pit one against the other, but if i had to choose, i'd pick adventure just because of its sheer ridiculousness. it at least makes for an interesting watch and a good trip down memory lane to when tom was batshit insane. (errrr... well....)

• Like 1