Useless Friends

Speedo

Started another project with some friends, we are going to do 3 or 4 EPs and then at the end combine them all together into an LP ... or something, I don't know. Whatever. Anyway, last friday we got together and fleshed some ideas out and I recorded it to use as a guideline for tracking. So, for those who are interested in this kind of thing, here is the 1st EP in shitty, terrible audio quality, and musicianship ... performed live ... it was more or less a writing session than anything.

1. Zombies

Spoiler

2. This Is Goodbye

Spoiler

3. Time

Spoiler

4. You In My Head Again

Spoiler

5. Cathode Rachel

Spoiler

Edited by Speedo
  • Like 1

On 5/6/2021 at 8:27 PM, Speedo said:

Started another project with some friends, we are going to do 3 or 4 EPs and then at the end combine them all together into an LP ... or something, I don't know. Whatever. Anyway, last friday we got together and fleshed some ideas out and I recorded it to use as a guideline for tracking. So, for those who are interested in this kind of thing, here is the 1st EP in shitty, terrible audio quality, and musicianship ... performed live ... it was more or less a writing session than anything.

1. Zombies

Hide contents

2. This Is Goodbye

Hide contents

3. Time

Hide contents

4. You In My Head Again

Hide contents

5. Cathode Rachel

Hide contents

I like the raw sound of this.

• Like 1